• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Beef Prices Starting To Soar

Help Support Ranchers.net:

borderancher2 said:
Reply to flounder...

Here in Canada we know that BSE is still around. The only difference between us and other countries is that our gov, our media uses the "Hey, Look what we got" approach in reporting these cases. Other countries are still hiding their cases or not even looking for/finding any in the first place. Just my opinion...

hello borderrancher2,

i respect your opinion Sir, i agree with what you said up to a point. but sadly, i must inform you that lately i have been very disappointed in CFIA. they seem to have taken up bad habits from the USDA et al. i can't believe i am saying this, but i can't blame them. you see, the OIE et al have made this possible. i like a good steak too, never have said otherwise here. i have defended Canada vs USA for a long time here, comparing surveillance, feed ban, eradication efforts etc. i still do on the science they are putting out on TSE. i sincerely believe that their scientist at PrioNet, Cashman et al, are trying to solve this puzzle including the sporadic CJDs, and they are reporting it to the public. sporadic cjd's are 85%+ of all human TSE, they should be the most researched, in my opinion, and now they have linked some cases of sporadic CJD to BSE.

http://www.prionetcanada.ca/

but don't fool yourself Sir, Canada has taken up bad habits from the USDA et al. in short (others have heard it before here, and i don't want them crying about the gigawhatevers i have taken up) i can show you here if you are interested. Good Luck, and I hope the very best for the Canadian Cattle industry and their recovery from BSE.

Before the USA can recover from BSE, they first have to admit it's here :roll:

Friday, March 4, 2011

Alberta dairy cow found with mad cow disease

http://transmissiblespongiformencephalopathy.blogspot.com/2011/03/alberta-dairy-cow-found-with-mad-cow.html

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

REPORT ON THE INVESTIGATION OF THE SIXTEENTH CASE OF BOVINE SPONGIFORM ENCEPHALOPATHY (BSE) IN CANADA

http://bse-atypical.blogspot.com/2010/08/report-on-investigation-of-sixteenth.html

Thursday, August 19, 2010

REPORT ON THE INVESTIGATION OF THE SEVENTEENTH CASE OF BOVINE SPONGIFORM ENCEPHALOPATHY (BSE) IN CANADA

http://bseusa.blogspot.com/2010/08/report-on-investigation-of-seventeenth.html

Thursday, February 10, 2011

TRANSMISSIBLE SPONGIFORM ENCEPHALOPATHY REPORT UPDATE CANADA FEBRUARY 2011 a nd how to hide mad cow disease in Canada Current as of: 2011-01-31

http://madcowtesting.blogspot.com/2011/02/transmissible-spongiform-encephalopathy.html

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Manitoba veterinarian has been fined $10,000 for falsifying certification documents for U.S. bound cattle and what about mad cow disease ?

http://usdameatexport.blogspot.com/2010/12/manitoba-veterinarian-has-been-fined.html

i wonder if CFIA Canada uses the same OBEX ONLY diagnostic criteria as the USDA ?

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

BSE - ATYPICAL LESION DISTRIBUTION (RBSE 92-21367) statutory (obex only) diagnostic criteria CVL 1992

http://bse-atypical.blogspot.com/2010/11/bse-atypical-lesion-distribution-rbse.html

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

27 U.S. Senators want to force feed Japan Highly Potential North America Mad Cow Beef TSE PRION CJD

March 8, 2011

President Barack Obama The White House

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, W Washington, DC 20500

Dear President Obama:

http://transmissiblespongiformencephalopathy.blogspot.com/2011/03/27-us-senators-want-to-force-feed-japan.html

Saturday, March 5, 2011

MAD COW ATYPICAL CJD PRION TSE CASES WITH CLASSIFICATIONS PENDING ON THE RISE IN NORTH AMERICA

http://transmissiblespongiformencephalopathy.blogspot.com/2011/03/mad-cow-atypical-cjd-prion-tse-cases.html

Saturday, December 18, 2010

OIE Global Conference on Wildlife Animal Health and Biodiversity - Preparing for the Future (TSE AND PRIONS) Paris (France), 23-25 February 2011

http://transmissiblespongiformencephalopathy.blogspot.com/2010/12/oie-global-conference-on-wildlife.html

these are my opinions of daily research since December 14, 1997 on BSE and other TSE. ...

layperson

kind regards, terry

flounder said:
borderancher2 said:
Reply to flounder...

Here in Canada we know that BSE is still around. The only difference between us and other countries is that our gov, our media uses the "Hey, Look what we got" approach in reporting these cases. Other countries are still hiding their cases or not even looking for/finding any in the first place. Just my opinion...

hello borderrancher2,

i respect your opinion Sir, i agree with what you said up to a point. but sadly, i must inform you that lately i have been very disappointed in CFIA. they seem to have taken up bad habits from the USDA et al. i can't believe i am saying this, but i can't blame them. you see, the OIE et al have made this possible. i like a good steak too, never have said otherwise here. i have defended Canada vs USA for a long time here, comparing surveillance, feed ban, eradication efforts etc. i still do on the science they are putting out on TSE. i sincerely believe that their scientist at PrioNet, Cashman et al, are trying to solve this puzzle including the sporadic CJDs, and they are reporting it to the public. sporadic cjd's are 85%+ of all human TSE, they should be the most researched, in my opinion, and now they have linked some cases of sporadic CJD to BSE.

http://www.prionetcanada.ca/

I'm pretty sure that you have not even read HER posts very closely.

borderancher2 said:
so please forgive an old lady who has been in the business of helping supply protein to the world for the past 65+ years. I just do get a little cranky sometimes.

Thanks for your responses. I am female, have been married to the same man for 47 years in May, have lived on the same Ab. ranch for all 65 years of my life, told some one recently how interesting it would be if there was a way to know how many cattle had been sold off this place since 1910 when my grandparents homesteaded here. A Big, Big number I think!

Anyway, flounder, do you think that maybe people are just plain losing interest in BSE and all that it entails. I feel so bad to anyone who has lost a loved one to this disease, but I feel bad for anyone who has lost a loved one to any of the horrible diseases that abound in this world.

Our community lost a valued member just 1 year ago to a brain tumor, he was only 62. His death and the 3 months after his diagnosis leading up to it were horrendous for him, his family, his friends. He was a rancher too, most of his life. Another rancher friend is battling ca of the lymph nodes, his treatment is not fun, chemo can be devastating to the body and he has just had part of a lung removed. I have known lots with that disease, many have died and left families. My own husband is now in LTC dealing with the realities of terminal cancer. He was a rancher for most of his 71 years until recently. He can't have chemo or radiation, ca was too advanced when found. He was always just too busy looking after his cows to make time for a good examination. He is scared to death, I'm sure not going to tell him, "You are sure lucky, you didn't get BSE or one of it's related diseases". I don't think he would be impressed!

In the area of Ab where we live we are in the centre of the multiple sclerosis hot bed of Canada. Several people I know have that disease in various stages. Do you really think any one of them is thinking how lucky they are to not have bse, when the ms is taking away their mobility, their balance, their intellect and all the rest of things that defined them as they were before the MS. I really don't think any one of them wants to hear about any sickness but their own! I know I wouldn't!

I did know of one lady who did die of the human form of BSE a few years back. I guess she did eat some meat, but other than that she never saw a cow up close enough to touch it. Never had travelled outside her own area, family is still grappling with the "Why?" of the whole thing. But even they can accept that for whatever reason, her death was in a very small minority of the deaths that day, week or year, A ca riddled lady I know asked her Dr, why me, I never smoked, drank ,ate the wrong things, so why did I get this horrible facial cancer? His answer to her? "Just bad luck." Don't you think maybe the few that are afflicted with the human BSE are like her, "Just bad luck"?.

In the height of the BSE debaucle, I remember reading that more people die of the common flu each year than ever die of BSE. I think the BSE debate has lived out it's life, cattle numbers are down in both countries because of it, many have lost their land, their livelihood and personally I believe the whole thing was a "tempest in a teacup" created just for that reason! Too many cattle in the US and Canada. Now that's finally over so let's get on with something else!

Oh dear, should I get my duly registered shot gun, go out and hide in the coulees, what should I do, lots of places to put my body, I guess I'll just take a chance that those I have offended today won't be able to find me or that it takes too much expensive gas to drive to my house!

borderancher2 said:
Thanks for your responses. I am female, have been married to the same man for 47 years in May, have lived on the same Ab. ranch for all 65 years of my life, told some one recently how interesting it would be if there was a way to know how many cattle had been sold off this place since 1910 when my grandparents homesteaded here. A Big, Big number I think!

Anyway, flounder, do you think that maybe people are just plain losing interest in BSE and all that it entails. I feel so bad to anyone who has lost a loved one to this disease, but I feel bad for anyone who has lost a loved one to any of the horrible diseases that abound in this world.

Our community lost a valued member just 1 year ago to a brain tumor, he was only 62. His death and the 3 months after his diagnosis leading up to it were horrendous for him, his family, his friends. He was a rancher too, most of his life. Another rancher friend is battling ca of the lymph nodes, his treatment is not fun, chemo can be devastating to the body and he has just had part of a lung removed. I have known lots with that disease, many have died and left families. My own husband is now in LTC dealing with the realities of terminal cancer. He was a rancher for most of his 71 years until recently. He can't have chemo or radiation, ca was too advanced when found. He was always just too busy looking after his cows to make time for a good examination. He is scared to death, I'm sure not going to tell him, "You are sure lucky, you didn't get BSE or one of it's related diseases". I don't think he would be impressed!

In the area of Ab where we live we are in the centre of the multiple sclerosis hot bed of Canada. Several people I know have that disease in various stages. Do you really think any one of them is thinking how lucky they are to not have bse, when the ms is taking away their mobility, their balance, their intellect and all the rest of things that defined them as they were before the MS. I really don't think any one of them wants to hear about any sickness but their own! I know I wouldn't!

I did know of one lady who did die of the human form of BSE a few years back. I guess she did eat some meat, but other than that she never saw a cow up close enough to touch it. Never had travelled outside her own area, family is still grappling with the "Why?" of the whole thing. But even they can accept that for whatever reason, her death was in a very small minority of the deaths that day, week or year, A ca riddled lady I know asked her Dr, why me, I never smoked, drank ,ate the wrong things, so why did I get this horrible facial cancer? His answer to her? "Just bad luck." Don't you think maybe the few that are afflicted with the human BSE are like her, "Just bad luck"?.

In the height of the BSE debaucle, I remember reading that more people die of the common flu each year than ever die of BSE. I think the BSE debate has lived out it's life, cattle numbers are down in both countries because of it, many have lost their land, their livelihood and personally I believe the whole thing was a "tempest in a teacup" created just for that reason! Too many cattle in the US and Canada. Now that's finally over so let's get on with something else!

That is a great essay, borderancher2. You said a lot and hit many nails on the head, though some folks will flounder around trying to grasp at your meaning. Keep up the good work, and welcome to the melee of Ranchers.net. :wink:

borderancher2 said:

I respect your opinion Ma'am, and i would only hope that the "tempest in a teacup", does not turn out to be a cat 4 storm surge in a cat 2 hurricane, in a bay. time will tell, and as the TSE prion science further emerges, there may be more to this than UKBSEnvCJD only theory. but that's just fear mongering, or just sticking your head in sand, folks keep telling me anyhow. it's true there are other horrible industrialized deaths, from other diseases, i just can't accept them as a happenstance of bad luck. i just can't do it...i cannot accept that$

http://betaamyloidcjd.blogspot.com/

kind regards,
terry

Hi Terry,

I respect your opinion also. I have always thought this world would not be a very good place to be if everyone thought the same about everything. Just think, we would all be trying to do the same thing at the same time, pretty crowded I think! It always annoys me when I hear anyone criticize some one else for what the other person is doing. He should be happy, not disappointed because that person is not trying to do the same as he is. A cattle example would be "I like red Angus, you might like Hereford cows. I should be happy you don't think like me, because as least you have your own herd which is not overpopulating the market with Red Angus" Make sense? Maybe?

Borderrancher, I commend you on your response to the cut and paste king of ranchers, Who thinks because he lost a loved one to a disease he is the only one, that allows him to PASTE PASTE information that no one really reads, thus doing more harm to his agenda than good, if he would post links instead of wasting bandwidth on folks that are really not interested in.
Crying wolf all the time has a tendency to turn folks off

hopalong said:
Borderrancher, I commend you on your response to the cut and paste king of ranchers, Who thinks because he lost a loved one to a disease he is the only one, that allows him to PASTE PASTE information that no one really reads, thus doing more harm to his agenda than good, if he would post links instead of wasting bandwidth on folks that are really not interested in.
Crying wolf all the time has a tendency to turn folks off

r i g h t ... better we not say anything at all. because it could become law soon. and if it does, is this what agriculture for the masses have come to $$$

http://www.bloggernews.net/126457

God, i hope not...

might i add please. cows in the disgusting video shown, some dead stock downer cows, were fed to our children all across the USA via the USDA, by the NSLP. you cannot change these facts. for over 4 years, dead stock downer cows, the most high risk cattle for mad cow disease and other deadly pathogens, were force fed to our kids via the NSLP. i don't care how many times i say this, and or how many times folks don't want to hear it, i will never let them forget. BECAUSE OF these secret Videos, this deadly practice was stopped last year i.e. dead stock downers going into the food supply. however, who will watch our children for the next 50 years for CJD ? the hallmark blunder was just one of many, just that this time one got caught. how could someone want to criminalize video taping this gross mismanagement of these animals ? let alone the fact these dead stock downer cows were fed to our kids. don't be fooled either, the largest beef recall (at the time), was not done because a few animals were abused. r e a l l y. if not for that video, the largest beef recall in history (at the time), would never have happened. you make it illegal, and all bets are off with food safety. MY question to some that don't want video in slaughterhouses etc., and want to make it illegal to show the world that the USDA via the NSLP was poisoning our children, were any of your children fed these dead stock downers ???

http://www.fns.usda.gov/fns/safety/pdf/Hallmark-Westland_byState.pdf

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Seven main threats for the future linked to prions

First threat

The TSE road map defining the evolution of European policy for protection against prion diseases is based on a certain numbers of hypotheses some of which may turn out to be erroneous. In particular, a form of BSE (called atypical Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy), recently identified by systematic testing in aged cattle without clinical signs, may be the origin of classical BSE and thus potentially constitute a reservoir, which may be impossible to eradicate if a sporadic origin is confirmed. ***Also, a link is suspected between atypical BSE and some apparently sporadic cases of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease in humans. These atypical BSE cases constitute an unforeseen first threat that could sharply modify the European approach to prion diseases.

Second threat

snip...

http://www.neuroprion.org/en/np-neuroprion.html

http://prionpathy.blogspot.com/2010/08/seven-main-threats-for-future-linked-to.html

let me tell you something, it's not just about my love one now, it's about my friends, my enemy's, and you and yours. go stick your head in the sand if you must. we all don't have to do it. God help us if we do. ...

now, this might get deleted, but r e a l l y, is this what we have come to be $$$ you can hide it, you can ban it, you can make it illegal, but it's happening, and it's disgusting. no one is crying wolf here, these are the facts. .... :???:

TSS

The more you yell and whimper, the more people you turn off to y0ur cause!!!!

flounder said:
hopalong said:
The more you yell and whimper, the more people you turn off to y0ur cause!!!!

why are you still reading it and commenting then $$$ :roll:

NOt reading it just watching you waste bandwidth and cry WOLF

Every post you make is just a varaition of one you have posted befor in a different variation :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Watch him Hoppy. He's been known to pass himself off as a Dr. just to make himself seem legitimate....

Course well all know that Dr.'s must at least finish high school. :lol: :lol:

And he claims to deal in facts??????? :roll:

Mike said:
Watch him Hoppy. He's been known to pass himself off as a Dr.....

Course well all know that Dr.'s must at least finish high school. :lol: :lol:

And he claims to deal in facts??????? :roll:

thats a lie mike. but we know you are full of lies. your like those birthers. get a life. ... :roll:

A lie, huh? Just when and where did you finish high school?

Terry Singletary -- A retired machinist and high school dropout, Terry Singletary suffered the tragic loss of his mother to "sporadic" Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD) in 1997. Desperate to find an explanation for his mother's death, he has devoted himself to the sad and fruitless task of connecting her death to her diet. Various reports confirm that Mrs. Singletary's life was claimed by the most common sub-type of CJD (one that accounts for 70 percent of "sporadic" cases). Sporadic CJD, unlike its newer "variant," is not linked to meat.

As the self-appointed international coordinator of CJD Watch, an organization he co-founded with social worker Deborah Oney, Singletary is cited in media reports as an apparent expert on tracking mad cow disease. This despite his lack of formal education and the absence for support from any credible academic, medical or scientific authority. His sensationalist allegations about the safety of U.S. beef have found their way into hundreds of newspapers and broadcasts. Singletary moderates a mad-cow discussion forum run by a vegetarian activist group; his contributions account for more than half the traffic on the "BSE-L" mailing list, which is generally read by real scientists. Animal rights activists and other food-scare artists frequently refer to him as "Dr. Terry Singletary," apparently an honorary degree as he has yet to finish high school.

Like many activists, Singletary ignores overwhelming epidemiological and laboratory evidence that rules out a connection between sporadic CJD and beef. Relying entirely on shallow circumstantial evidence and frequent repetition of claims which have been publicly refuted as false, he also blindly insists upon a mad-cow with Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and Lou Gehrig's disease. His specific allegations have been clearly refuted by Centers for Disease Countrol and Prevention scientists in the journal Neurology.

Mike said:
A lie, huh? Just when and where did you finish high school?

Terry Singletary -- A retired machinist and high school dropout, Terry Singletary suffered the tragic loss of his mother to "sporadic" Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD) in 1997. Desperate to find an explanation for his mother's death, he has devoted himself to the sad and fruitless task of connecting her death to her diet. Various reports confirm that Mrs. Singletary's life was claimed by the most common sub-type of CJD (one that accounts for 70 percent of "sporadic" cases). Sporadic CJD, unlike its newer "variant," is not linked to meat.

As the self-appointed international coordinator of CJD Watch, an organization he co-founded with social worker Deborah Oney, Singletary is cited in media reports as an apparent expert on tracking mad cow disease. This despite his lack of formal education and the absence for support from any credible academic, medical or scientific authority. His sensationalist allegations about the safety of U.S. beef have found their way into hundreds of newspapers and broadcasts. Singletary moderates a mad-cow discussion forum run by a vegetarian activist group; his contributions account for more than half the traffic on the "BSE-L" mailing list, which is generally read by real scientists. Animal rights activists and other food-scare artists frequently refer to him as "Dr. Terry Singletary," apparently an honorary degree as he has yet to finish high school.

Like many activists, Singletary ignores overwhelming epidemiological and laboratory evidence that rules out a connection between sporadic CJD and beef. Relying entirely on shallow circumstantial evidence and frequent repetition of claims which have been publicly refuted as false, he also blindly insists upon a mad-cow with Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and Lou Gehrig's disease. His specific allegations have been clearly refuted by Centers for Disease Countrol and Prevention scientists in the journal Neurology.

mike, mike, mike, do you ever learn anything. i love it when you post this old thing from this group :lol: i can't believe they even still have it up. everything that i stated back then has come to pass in reference to TSE. i just hate using up all this bandwidth because it upsets old hopalong some much. bbbut here goes, just for you mike, let's review this once more.

" Like many activists, Singletary ignores overwhelming epidemiological and laboratory evidence that rules out a connection between sporadic CJD and beef. Relying entirely on shallow circumstantial evidence and frequent repetition of claims which have been publicly refuted as false, he also blindly insists upon a mad-cow with Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and Lou Gehrig's disease. "

http://www.consumerfreedom.com/article_detail.cfm/a/138-mad-cow-scaremongers

SO, just who are The Center for Consumer Freedom ;

http://www.consumerfreedom.com/index.cfm

let's take a closer look shall we ;

The Center for Consumer Freedom (CCF) (formerly called the "Guest Choice Network (GCN)") is a front group for the restaurant, alcohol and tobacco industries. It runs media campaigns which oppose the efforts of scientists, doctors, health advocates, environmentalists and groups like Mothers Against Drunk Driving, calling them "the Nanny Culture -- the growing fraternity of food cops, health care enforcers, anti-meat activists, and meddling bureaucrats who 'know what's best for you.'"

CCF is registered as a tax-exempt, non-profit organization under the IRS code 501(c)(3). Its advisory board is comprised mainly of representatives from the restaurant, meat and alcoholic beverage industries.

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Center_for_Consumer_Freedom

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Center_for_Consumer_Freedom

What Is the Center for Consumer Freedom, and Why Is It Attacking PETA?

The Center for Consumer Freedom is a nonprofit corporation run by lobbyist Richard Berman through his Washington, D.C.-based for-profit public relations company, Berman & Co. The Center for Consumer Freedom, formerly known as the Guest Choice Network, was set up by Berman with a $600,000 "donation" from tobacco company Philip Morris.

Berman arranges for large sums of corporate money to find its way into nonprofit societies of which he is the executive director. He then hires his own company as a consultant to these nonprofit groups. Of the millions of dollars "donated" by Philip Morris between the years 1995 and 1998, 49 percent to 79 percent went directly to Berman or Berman & Co.

Richard Berman is an influence peddler. He has worked out a scheme to funnel charitable donations from wealthy corporations into his own pocket. In exchange, he provides a flurry of disinformation, flawed studies, op-ed pieces, letters to the editor, and trade-industry articles, as well as access to his high-level government contacts, who are servants of the industries he represents.

Berman's name might sound familiar. In 1995, Berman and Norm Brinker, his former boss at Steak and Ale Restaurants, were identified as the special-interest lobbyists who donated the $25,000 that disgraced then-House Speaker Newt Gingrich, who was hauled before the House Ethics Committee for influence-peddling over the money. Berman and Brinker were lobbying against raising the minimum wage.

Richard Berman is a spin doctor. For example, he has argued against a Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) initiative to lower the blood alcohol content (BAC) limit for drivers by claiming that the stricter limits would punish responsible social drinkers. He has claimed that U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) warnings about salmonella-related food poisoning are just "whipping up fear over food."

Here's how an internal Philip Morris memo described Berman's spin: "His proposed solution would broaden the focus of the 'smoking issue,' and expand into the bigger picture of over-regulation." Smoking won't kill you; over-regulation will.

Berman is "a one-man wrecking crew on important issues." His approach has been described as "misleading" and "despicable." Berman has been called "a tobacco company whore," but he's branched out since then.

Using "freedom of choice" as his battle cry, Berman has now taken on PETA and a number of other groups and organizations whose points of view could have an impact on the profits of his clients by waking consumers up. Berman's Guest Choice Network has an "advisory panel" whose members in 1998 included officials representing companies ranging from Cargill Processed Meat Products and Outback Steakhouse to Minnesota Licensed Beverage Association and Sutter Home Winery. Berman's clients are companies with vested interests in low employee wages; cheap, unhealthy restaurant-chain food, particularly meat; and tobacco, soft drink, and alcohol consumption—companies like Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, Armour Swift, and Philip Morris, whose product line includes Kraft Foods and everything from Marlboro cigarettes to Oscar Meyer wieners and which is a major shareholder in its former subsidiary Miller Brewing, now known as SABMiller.

PETA's recent successes in gaining fast-food industry concessions for more humane conditions for farm animals have sent ripples of fear through the food and beverage service industry. About the same time that McDonald's buckled to PETA's demands, Richard Berman changed his front group's name and stepped up his attacks.

The key to Berman's aggressive strategy is, in his own words, "to shoot the messenger ... we've got to attack their credibility as spokespersons,"—an interesting remark from someone whose background and funding so severely challenge his own credibility.

http://www.consumerdeception.com/index.asp

now mike, not that it really matters, because apparently an education from Auburn University has not helped you out very much :lol2:

but, so you can sleep at night ;

USN GED, went on to junior college. then became a journeyman machinist and inspector. retired from the same place after 17 years. not that i really needed to prove anything to you mike. something you tend to forget mike and hopalong post it well, something mike needs to take heed too ;

"However a college education does not equate to intelligence!"

:nod:

" Like many activists, Singletary ignores overwhelming epidemiological and laboratory evidence that rules out a connection between sporadic CJD and beef. Relying entirely on shallow circumstantial evidence and frequent repetition of claims which have been publicly refuted as false, he also blindly insists upon a mad-cow with Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and Lou Gehrig's disease. "

http://www.consumerfreedom.com/article_detail.cfm/a/138-mad-cow-scaremongers

SO, just who are The Center for Consumer Freedom ;

http://www.consumerfreedom.com/index.cfm

let's take a closer look shall we ;

The Center for Consumer Freedom (CCF) (formerly called the "Guest Choice Network (GCN)") is a front group for the restaurant, alcohol and tobacco industries. It runs media campaigns which oppose the efforts of scientists, doctors, health advocates, environmentalists and groups like Mothers Against Drunk Driving, calling them "the Nanny Culture -- the growing fraternity of food cops, health care enforcers, anti-meat activists, and meddling bureaucrats who 'know what's best for you.'"

CCF is registered as a tax-exempt, non-profit organization under the IRS code 501(c)(3). Its advisory board is comprised mainly of representatives from the restaurant, meat and alcoholic beverage industries.

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Center_for_Consumer_Freedom

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Center_for_Consumer_Freedom

What Is the Center for Consumer Freedom, and Why Is It Attacking PETA?

The Center for Consumer Freedom is a nonprofit corporation run by lobbyist Richard Berman through his Washington, D.C.-based for-profit public relations company, Berman & Co. The Center for Consumer Freedom, formerly known as the Guest Choice Network, was set up by Berman with a $600,000 "donation" from tobacco company Philip Morris.

Berman arranges for large sums of corporate money to find its way into nonprofit societies of which he is the executive director. He then hires his own company as a consultant to these nonprofit groups. Of the millions of dollars "donated" by Philip Morris between the years 1995 and 1998, 49 percent to 79 percent went directly to Berman or Berman & Co.

Richard Berman is an influence peddler. He has worked out a scheme to funnel charitable donations from wealthy corporations into his own pocket. In exchange, he provides a flurry of disinformation, flawed studies, op-ed pieces, letters to the editor, and trade-industry articles, as well as access to his high-level government contacts, who are servants of the industries he represents.

Berman's name might sound familiar. In 1995, Berman and Norm Brinker, his former boss at Steak and Ale Restaurants, were identified as the special-interest lobbyists who donated the $25,000 that disgraced then-House Speaker Newt Gingrich, who was hauled before the House Ethics Committee for influence-peddling over the money. Berman and Brinker were lobbying against raising the minimum wage.

Richard Berman is a spin doctor. For example, he has argued against a Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) initiative to lower the blood alcohol content (BAC) limit for drivers by claiming that the stricter limits would punish responsible social drinkers. He has claimed that U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) warnings about salmonella-related food poisoning are just "whipping up fear over food."

Here's how an internal Philip Morris memo described Berman's spin: "His proposed solution would broaden the focus of the 'smoking issue,' and expand into the bigger picture of over-regulation." Smoking won't kill you; over-regulation will.

Berman is "a one-man wrecking crew on important issues." His approach has been described as "misleading" and "despicable." Berman has been called "a tobacco company whore," but he's branched out since then.

Using "freedom of choice" as his battle cry, Berman has now taken on PETA and a number of other groups and organizations whose points of view could have an impact on the profits of his clients by waking consumers up. Berman's Guest Choice Network has an "advisory panel" whose members in 1998 included officials representing companies ranging from Cargill Processed Meat Products and Outback Steakhouse to Minnesota Licensed Beverage Association and Sutter Home Winery. Berman's clients are companies with vested interests in low employee wages; cheap, unhealthy restaurant-chain food, particularly meat; and tobacco, soft drink, and alcohol consumption—companies like Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, Armour Swift, and Philip Morris, whose product line includes Kraft Foods and everything from Marlboro cigarettes to Oscar Meyer wieners and which is a major shareholder in its former subsidiary Miller Brewing, now known as SABMiller.

PETA's recent successes in gaining fast-food industry concessions for more humane conditions for farm animals have sent ripples of fear through the food and beverage service industry. About the same time that McDonald's buckled to PETA's demands, Richard Berman changed his front group's name and stepped up his attacks.

The key to Berman's aggressive strategy is, in his own words, "to shoot the messenger ... we've got to attack their credibility as spokespersons,"—an interesting remark from someone whose background and funding so severely challenge his own credibility.

http://www.consumerdeception.com/index.asp

please see full text and more here mike ;

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Alimentary prion infections: Touch-down in the intestine, Alzheimer, Parkinson disease and TSE mad cow diseases $ The Center for Consumer Freedom

http://betaamyloidcjd.blogspot.com/2010/12/alimentary-prion-infections-touch-down.html

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

ENLARGING SPECTRUM OF PRION-LIKE DISEASES Prusiner Colby et al 2011

Prions

David W. Colby1,* and Stanley B. Prusiner1,2

----- Original Message -----

To: [email protected]

Cc: stanley@XXXXXXXX

Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 8:25 AM

Subject: Re: FW: re-Prions David W. Colby1,* and Stanley B. Prusiner1,2 + Author Affiliations

Dear Terry Singeltary,

Thank you for your correspondence regarding the review article Stanley Prusiner and I recently wrote for Cold Spring Harbor Perspectives. Dr. Prusiner asked that I reply to your message due to his busy schedule. We agree that the transmission of CWD prions to beef livestock would be a troubling development and assessing that risk is important. In our article, we cite a peer-reviewed publication reporting confirmed cases of laboratory transmission based on stringent criteria. The less stringent criteria for transmission described in the abstract you refer to lead to the discrepancy between your numbers and ours and thus the interpretation of the transmission rate. We stand by our assessment of the literature--namely that the transmission rate of CWD to bovines appears relatively low, but we recognize that even a low transmission rate could have important implications for public health and we thank you for bringing attention to this matter.

Warm Regards, David Colby

--

David Colby, PhDAssistant ProfessorDepartment of Chemical EngineeringUniversity of Delaware

====================END...TSS==============

re-ENLARGING SPECTRUM OF PRION-LIKE DISEASES Prusiner Colby et al 2011 Prions

CWD to cattle figures CORRECTION

Greetings,

I believe the statement and quote below is incorrect ;

"CWD has been transmitted to cattle after intracerebral inoculation, although the infection rate was low (4 of 13 animals [Hamir et al. 2001]). This finding raised concerns that CWD prions might be transmitted to cattle grazing in contaminated pastures."

Please see ;

Within 26 months post inoculation, 12 inoculated animals had lost weight, revealed abnormal clinical signs, and were euthanatized. Laboratory tests revealed the presence of a unique pattern of the disease agent in tissues of these animals. These findings demonstrate that when CWD is directly inoculated into the brain of cattle, 86% of inoculated cattle develop clinical signs of the disease.

http://www.ars.usda.gov/research/publications/publications.htm?seq_no_115=194089

"although the infection rate was low (4 of 13 animals [Hamir et al. 2001])."

shouldn't this be corrected, 86% is NOT a low rate. ...

kindest regards,

Terry S. Singeltary Sr. P.O. Box 42 Bacliff, Texas USA 77518

Thank you!

Thanks so much for your updates/comments. We intend to publish as rapidly as possible all updates/comments that contribute substantially to the topic under discussion.

http://cshperspectives.cshlp.org/letters/submit

re-Prions David W. Colby1,* and Stanley B. Prusiner1,2 + Author Affiliations

1Institute for Neurodegenerative Diseases, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94143 2Department of Neurology, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94143 Correspondence: [email protected]

http://cshperspectives.cshlp.org/content/3/1/a006833.full.pdf+html

snip...full text ;

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

ENLARGING SPECTRUM OF PRION-LIKE DISEASES Prusiner Colby et al 2011 Prions

David W. Colby1,* and Stanley B. Prusiner1,2

http://cshperspectives.cshlp.org/content/3/1/a006833.full.pdf+html

http://betaamyloidcjd.blogspot.com/2011/01/enlarging-spectrum-of-prion-like.html

THE PATHOLOGICAL PROTEIN

BY Philip Yam

Yam Philip Yam News Editor Scientific American www.sciam.com

Answering critics like Terry Singeltary, who feels that the U.S. under- counts CJD, Schonberger conceded that the current surveillance system has errors but stated that most of the errors will be confined to the older population.

CHAPTER 14

Laying Odds

Are prion diseases more prevalent than we thought?

Researchers and government officials badly underestimated the threat that mad cow disease posed when it first appeared in Britain. They didn't think bovine spongiform encephalopathy was a zoonosis-an animal disease that can sicken people. The 1996 news that BSE could infect humans with a new form of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease stunned the world. It also got some biomedical researchers wondering whether sporadic CJD may really be a manifestation of a zoonotic sickness. Might it be caused by the ingestion of prions, as variant CJD is?

Revisiting Sporadic CJD

It's not hard to get Terry Singeltary going. "I have my conspiracy theories," admitted the 49-year-old Texan.1 Singeltary is probably the nation's most relentless consumer advocate when it comes to issues in prion diseases. He has helped families learn about the sickness and coordinated efforts with support groups such as CJD Voice and the CJD Foundation. He has also connected with others who are critical of the American way of handling the threat of prion diseases. Such critics include Consumers Union's Michael Hansen, journalist John Stauber, and Thomas Pringle, who used to run the voluminous www.madcow. org Web site. These three lend their expertise to newspaper and magazine stories about prion diseases, and they usually argue that prions represent more of a threat than people realize, and that the government has responded poorly to the dangers because it is more concerned about protecting the beef industry than people's health.

Singeltary has similar inclinations. ...

snip...

THE PATHOLOGICAL PROTEIN

Hardcover, 304 pages plus photos and illustrations. ISBN 0-387-95508-9

June 2003

BY Philip Yam

CHAPTER 14 LAYING ODDS

Answering critics like Terry Singeltary, who feels that the U.S. under- counts CJD, Schonberger conceded that the current surveillance system has errors but stated that most of the errors will be confined to the older population.

http://www.thepathologicalprotein.com/

http://www.springerlink.com/content/r2k2622661473336/fulltext.pdf?page=1

http://www.thepathologicalprotein.com/

http://prionunitusaupdate2008.blogspot.com/2009/04/national-prion-disease-pathology.html

Newsdesk The Lancet Infectious Diseases, Volume 3, Issue 8, Page 463, August 2003 doi:10.1016/S1473-3099(03)00715-1Cite or Link Using DOI

Tracking spongiform encephalopathies in North America

Xavier Bosch

"My name is Terry S Singeltary Sr, and I live in Bacliff, Texas. I lost my mom to hvCJD (Heidenhain variant CJD) and have been searching for answers ever since. What I have found is that we have not been told the truth. CWD in deer and elk is a small portion of a much bigger problem." 49-year-old Singeltary is one of a number of people who have remained largely unsatisfied after being told that a close relative died from a rapidly progressive dementia compatible with spontaneous Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD). So he decided to gather hundreds of documents on transmissible spongiform encephalopathies (TSE) and realised that if Britons could get variant CJD from bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE), Americans might get a similar disorder from chronic wasting disease (CWD)-the relative of mad cow disease seen among deer and elk in the USA. Although his feverish.

http://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S1473309903007151

http://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(03)00715-1/fulltext

http://www.mdconsult.com/das/article/body/180784492-2/jorg=journal&source=&sp=13979213&sid=0/N/368742/1.html?issn=14733099

Diagnosis and Reporting of Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease Singeltary, Sr et al. JAMA.2001; 285: 733-734. Vol. 285 No. 6, February 14, 2001 JAMA

Diagnosis and Reporting of Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease

To the Editor: In their Research Letter, Dr Gibbons and colleagues1 reported that the annual US death rate due to Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD) has been stable since 1985. These estimates, however, are based only on reported cases, and do not include misdiagnosed or preclinical cases. It seems to me that misdiagnosis alone would drastically change these figures. An unknown number of persons with a diagnosis of Alzheimer disease in fact may have CJD, although only a small number of these patients receive the postmortem examination necessary to make this diagnosis. Furthermore, only a few states have made CJD reportable. Human and animal transmissible spongiform encephalopathies should be reportable nationwide and internationally.

Terry S. Singeltary, Sr Bacliff, Tex

1. Gibbons RV, Holman RC, Belay ED, Schonberger LB. Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease in the United States: 1979-1998. JAMA. 2000;284:2322-2323. FREE FULL TEXT

http://jama.ama-assn.org/cgi/content/extract/285/6/733?maxtoshow=&HITS=10&hits=10&RESULTFORMAT=&fulltext=singeltary&searchid=1&FIRSTINDEX=0&resourcetype=HWCIT

http://jama.ama-assn.org/cgi/content/full/285/6/733?maxtoshow=&HITS=10&hits=10&RESULTFORMAT=&fulltext=singeltary&searchid=1&FIRSTINDEX=0&resourcetype=HWCIT

DER SPIEGEL (9/2001) - 24.02.2001 (9397 Zeichen) USA: Loch in der Mauer Die BSE-Angst erreicht Amerika: Trotz strikter Auflagen gelangte in Texas verbotenes Tiermehl ins Rinderfutter - die Kontrollen der Aufsichtsbehördensind lax.Link auf diesen Artikel im Archiv:

http://service.spiegel.de/digas/find?DID=18578755

"Löcher wie in einem Schweizer Käse" hat auch Terry Singeltary im Regelwerk der FDA ausgemacht. Der Texaner kam auf einem tragischen Umweg zu dem Thema: Nachdem seine Mutter 1997 binnen weniger Wochen an der Creutzfeldt-Jakob-Krankheit gestorben war, versuchte er, die Ursachen der Infektion aufzuspüren. Er klagte auf die Herausgabe von Regierungsdokumenten und arbeitete sich durch Fachliteratur; heute ist er überzeugt, dass seine Mutter durch die stetige Einnahme von angeblich kräftigenden Mitteln erkrankte, in denen - völlig legal - Anteile aus Rinderprodukten enthalten sind.

Von der Fachwelt wurde Singeltary lange als versponnener Außenseiter belächelt. Doch mittlerweile sorgen sich auch Experten, dass ausgerechnet diese verschreibungsfreien Wundercocktails zur Stärkung von Intelligenz, Immunsystem oder Libido von den Importbeschränkungen ausgenommen sind. Dabei enthalten die Pillen und Ampullen, die in Supermärkten verkauft werden, exotische Mixturen aus Rinderaugen; dazu Extrakte von Hypophyse oder Kälberföten, Prostata, Lymphknoten und gefriergetrocknetem Schweinemagen. In die USA hereingelassen werden auch Blut, Fett, Gelatine und Samen. Diese Stoffe tauchen noch immer in US-Produkten auf, inklusive Medizin und Kosmetika. Selbst in Impfstoffen waren möglicherweise gefährliche Rinderprodukte enthalten. Zwar fordert die FDA schon seit acht Jahren die US-Pharmaindustrie auf, keine Stoffe aus Ländern zu benutzen, in denen die Gefahr einer BSE-Infizierung besteht. Aber erst kürzlich verpflichteten sich fünf Unternehmen, darunter Branchenführer wie GlaxoSmithKline, Aventis und American Home Products, ihre Seren nur noch aus unverdächtigem Material herzustellen.

"Its as full of holes as Swiss Cheese" says Terry Singeltary of the FDA regulations. ...

http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/d-18578755.html

http://wissen.spiegel.de/wissen/image/show.html?did=18578755&aref=image024/E0108/SCSP200100901440145.pdf&thumb=false

http://service.spiegel.de/digas/servlet/find/DID=18578755

Suspect symptoms

What if you can catch old-fashioned CJD by eating meat from a sheep infected with scrapie?

28 Mar 01

Like lambs to the slaughter 31 March 2001 by Debora MacKenzie Magazine issue 2284. Subscribe and get 4 free issues. FOUR years ago, Terry Singeltary watched his mother die horribly from a degenerative brain disease. Doctors told him it was Alzheimer's, but Singeltary was suspicious. The diagnosis didn't fit her violent symptoms, and he demanded an autopsy. It showed she had died of sporadic Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease.

Most doctors believe that sCJD is caused by a prion protein deforming by chance into a killer. But Singeltary thinks otherwise. He is one of a number of campaigners who say that some sCJD, like the variant CJD related to BSE, is caused by eating meat from infected animals. Their suspicions have focused on sheep carrying scrapie, a BSE-like disease that is widespread in flocks across Europe and North America.

Now scientists in France have stumbled across new evidence that adds weight to the campaigners' fears. To their complete surprise, the researchers found that one strain of scrapie causes the same brain damage in mice as sCJD.

"This means we cannot rule out that at least some sCJD may be caused by some strains of scrapie," says team member Jean-Philippe Deslys of the French Atomic Energy Commission's medical research laboratory in Fontenay-aux-Roses, south-west of Paris. Hans Kretschmar of the University of Göttingen, who coordinates CJD surveillance in Germany, is so concerned by the findings that he now wants to trawl back through past sCJD cases to see if any might have been caused by eating infected mutton or lamb.

Scrapie has been around for centuries and until now there has been no evidence that it poses a risk to human health. But if the French finding means that scrapie can cause sCJD in people, countries around the world may have overlooked a CJD crisis to rival that caused by BSE.

Deslys and colleagues were originally studying vCJD, not sCJD. They injected the brains of macaque monkeys with brain from BSE cattle, and from French and British vCJD patients. The brain damage and clinical symptoms in the monkeys were the same for all three. Mice injected with the original sets of brain tissue or with infected monkey brain also developed the same symptoms.

As a control experiment, the team also injected mice with brain tissue from people and animals with other prion diseases: a French case of sCJD; a French patient who caught sCJD from human-derived growth hormone; sheep with a French strain of scrapie; and mice carrying a prion derived from an American scrapie strain. As expected, they all affected the brain in a different way from BSE and vCJD. But while the American strain of scrapie caused different damage from sCJD, the French strain produced exactly the same pathology.

"The main evidence that scrapie does not affect humans has been epidemiology," says Moira Bruce of the neuropathogenesis unit of the Institute for Animal Health in Edinburgh, who was a member of the same team as Deslys. "You see about the same incidence of the disease everywhere, whether or not there are many sheep, and in countries such as New Zealand with no scrapie." In the only previous comparisons of sCJD and scrapie in mice, Bruce found they were dissimilar.

But there are more than 20 strains of scrapie, and six of sCJD. "You would not necessarily see a relationship between the two with epidemiology if only some strains affect only some people," says Deslys. Bruce is cautious about the mouse results, but agrees they require further investigation. Other trials of scrapie and sCJD in mice, she says, are in progress.

People can have three different genetic variations of the human prion protein, and each type of protein can fold up two different ways. Kretschmar has found that these six combinations correspond to six clinical types of sCJD: each type of normal prion produces a particular pathology when it spontaneously deforms to produce sCJD.

But if these proteins deform because of infection with a disease-causing prion, the relationship between pathology and prion type should be different, as it is in vCJD. "If we look at brain samples from sporadic CJD cases and find some that do not fit the pattern," says Kretschmar, "that could mean they were caused by infection."

There are 250 deaths per year from sCJD in the US, and a similar incidence elsewhere. Singeltary and other US activists think that some of these people died after eating contaminated meat or "nutritional" pills containing dried animal brain. Governments will have a hard time facing activists like Singeltary if it turns out that some sCJD isn't as spontaneous as doctors have insisted.

Deslys's work on macaques also provides further proof that the human disease vCJD is caused by BSE. And the experiments showed that vCJD is much more virulent to primates than BSE, even when injected into the bloodstream rather than the brain. This, says Deslys, means that there is an even bigger risk than we thought that vCJD can be passed from one patient to another through contaminated blood transfusions and surgical instruments.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg16922840.300-like-lambs-to-the-slaughter.html

2 January 2000

British Medical Journal

U.S. Scientist should be concerned with a CJD epidemic in the U.S., as well

http://www.bmj.com/cgi/eletters/320/7226/8/b#6117

15 November 1999

British Medical Journal

vCJD in the USA * BSE in U.S.

http://www.bmj.com/cgi/eletters/319/7220/1312/b#5406

USA sporadic CJD cases rising ;

There is a growing number of human CJD cases, and they were presented last week in San Francisco by Luigi Gambatti(?) from his CJD surveillance collection.

He estimates that it may be up to 14 or 15 persons which display selectively SPRPSC and practically no detected RPRPSC proteins.

http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/ac/06/transcripts/1006-4240t1.htm

http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/ac/06/transcripts/2006-4240t1.pdf

The statistical incidence of CJD cases in the United States has been revised to reflect that there is one case per 9000 in adults age 55 and older. Eighty-five percent of the cases are sporadic, meaning there is no known cause at present.

http://www.cjdfoundation.org/fact.html

CJD USA RISING, with UNKNOWN PHENOTYPE ;

5 Includes 41 cases in which the diagnosis is pending, and 17 inconclusive cases;

*** 6 Includes 46 cases with type determination pending in which the diagnosis of vCJD has been excluded.

http://www.cjdsurveillance.com/pdf/case-table.pdf

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Human Prion Diseases in the United States January 1, 2010 ***FINAL***

http://prionunitusaupdate2008.blogspot.com/2010/01/human-prion-diseases-in-united-states.html

Manuscript Draft Manuscript Number: Title: HUMAN and ANIMAL TSE Classifications i.e. mad cow disease and the UKBSEnvCJD only theory Article Type: Personal View Corresponding Author: Mr. Terry S. Singeltary, Corresponding Author's Institution: na First Author: Terry S Singeltary, none Order of Authors: Terry S Singeltary, none; Terry S. Singeltary Abstract: TSEs have been rampant in the USA for decades in many species, and they all have been rendered and fed back to animals for human/animal consumption. I propose that the current diagnostic criteria for human TSEs only enhances and helps the spreading of human TSE from the continued belief of the UKBSEnvCJD only theory in 2007.

http://www.regulations.gov/fdmspublic/ContentViewer?objectId=090000648027c28e&disposition=attachment&contentType=pdf

my comments to PLosone here ;

http://www.plosone.org/annotation/listThread.action?inReplyTo=info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fannotation%2F04ce2b24-613d-46e6-9802-4131e2bfa6fd&root=info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fannotation%2F04ce2b24-613d-46e6-9802-4131e2bfa6fd

14th ICID International Scientific Exchange Brochure -

Final Abstract Number: ISE.114

Session: International Scientific Exchange

Transmissible Spongiform encephalopathy (TSE) animal and human TSE in North America update October 2009

T. Singeltary

Bacliff, TX, USA

Background:

An update on atypical BSE and other TSE in North America. Please remember, the typical U.K. c-BSE, the atypical l-BSE (BASE), and h-BSE have all been documented in North America, along with the typical scrapie's, and atypical Nor-98 Scrapie, and to date, 2 different strains of CWD, and also TME. All these TSE in different species have been rendered and fed to food producing animals for humans and animals in North America (TSE in cats and dogs ?), and that the trading of these TSEs via animals and products via the USA and Canada has been immense over the years, decades.

Methods:

12 years independent research of available data

Results:

I propose that the current diagnostic criteria for human TSEs only enhances and helps the spreading of human TSE from the continued belief of the UKBSEnvCJD only theory in 2009. With all the science to date refuting it, to continue to validate this old myth, will only spread this TSE agent through a multitude of potential routes and sources i.e. consumption, medical i.e., surgical, blood, dental, endoscopy, optical, nutritional supplements, cosmetics etc.

Conclusion:

I would like to submit a review of past CJD surveillance in the USA, and the urgent need to make all human TSE in the USA a reportable disease, in every state, of every age group, and to make this mandatory immediately without further delay. The ramifications of not doing so will only allow this agent to spread further in the medical, dental, surgical arena's. Restricting the reporting of CJD and or any human TSE is NOT scientific. Iatrogenic CJD knows NO age group, TSE knows no boundaries. I propose as with Aguzzi, Asante, Collinge, Caughey, Deslys, Dormont, Gibbs, Gajdusek, Ironside, Manuelidis, Marsh, et al and many more, that the world of TSE Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathy is far from an exact science, but there is enough proven science to date that this myth should be put to rest once and for all, and that we move forward with a new classification for human and animal TSE that would properly identify the infected species, the source species, and then the route.

http://ww2.isid.org/Downloads/14th_ICID_ISE_Abstracts.pdf

Saturday, March 5, 2011

MAD COW ATYPICAL CJD PRION TSE CASES WITH CLASSIFICATIONS PENDING ON THE RISE IN NORTH AMERICA

http://transmissiblespongiformencephalopathy.blogspot.com/2011/03/mad-cow-atypical-cjd-prion-tse-cases.html

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

sporadic CJD RISING Text and figures of the latest annual report of the NCJDRSU covering the period 1990-2009 (published 11th March 2011)

http://creutzfeldt-jakob-disease.blogspot.com/2011/04/sporadic-cjd-rising-text-and-figures-of.html

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

TRANSMISSIBLE SPONGIFORM ENCEPHALOPATHY EXPOSURE SPREADING VIA HOSPITALS AND SURGICAL PROCEDURES AROUND THE GLOBE

http://transmissiblespongiformencephalopathy.blogspot.com/2011/03/transmissible-spongiform-encephalopathy.html

you have a good day there mike old buddy, and please remember ;

"However a college education does not equate to intelligence!"

:tiphat: :wave: :lol2:

TSS

You really are wrapped up in your self arnt you??
must be hell to think your crap is pure GOLD and you have to force it on every one else!!
THE SKY IS FALLING the sky is falling

Latest posts