• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Been a little slow around here lately

Help Support Ranchers.net:

per

Reaction score
So I figured you all are living the cow, grass, bale, silage etc lifestyle so a few pics of something else might entertain you.

Box lacrosse crosses over to field lacrosse for the summer.
Aug2011793.jpg

My boy likes the challenge of taking a couple opponents on.
Aug2011795.jpg

As usual Mrs. Per gets the job done while I take photo's. At least she gets to sit on the job.
Aug2011797.jpg

The same sun that Soap takes photo's of and Shortgrass uses as an illustration goes down in our town.
Aug2011781.jpg

Just imaging the street lights are trees and it could have been taken in a less populated local.
Aug2011779.jpg

Per Jr. is aggressive in golf and Lacrosse and hockey. They just got the silver in the Alberta Provincial Tournament. Tricky part is they lost to Saskatoon in the Alberta Provincials. :? Field is a little more gentlemanly than box but the whole team has some hurts to heal this week. Well played Lacrosse is the ultimate team sport and yes it builds confidence and character.

Nice pictures. Lacrosse is not for the timid, that's for sure. My friend's brother used to be quite the lacrosse player. I remember the time the entire team was suspended for two games because they were just a tad too rough. :shock: :D :D :D :D

It was a good way to stay in form for the hockey season. :wink:

Latest posts