• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Believe I have heard this enough to claim it as mine

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
your inability to contradict anything I have stated with opposing facts shows how "factually void" you are to defend your position........... :wink:
good luck

HAY MAKER said:
your inability to contradict anything I have stated with opposing facts shows how "factually void" you are to defend your position........... :wink:
good luck

Yes this does pretty well describes you Haymaker. Are you proud of it :???:

Tam said:
HAY MAKER said:
good luck

Yes this does pretty well describes you Haymaker. Are you proud of

it :???:

your inability to contradict anything I have stated with opposing facts shows how "factually void" you are to defend your position...........
good luck

How can anyone argue sensibly with a moron? Especially a sick, morally and socially retarded moron.

Kato said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haymaker's pushing buttons again ..... :wink:

You stay outa this Missy I have always liked you :wink: .............good luck

Hey, if the buttons work...
I like you too Haymaker and yes I fully realize yer flirting with other women right in front of me.
There just may be consequenses for that and as SH might say maybe for the first time in your life.
Have a good evening all!

Latest posts