• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Best Song you've heard lately?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

going out tonigh...with my boots on ! by randy Houser
the video ROCKS !

What about Rockin;' the beer gut.

I like that Randy Houser one as well.

You know what's just not right?

I was looking in a western clothing catalog today and in the jean section they had these models with the bare tummy in those low rise jeans. Then right beside it, it said "Plus size AVAILABLE "

Kinda spoils the image. :(

"Where've I been all my life" -- George Strait, Twang...VERY good song. But then again, it is George.

Big Muddy rancher said:
What about Rockin;' the beer gut.
I like that Randy Houser one as well.
You know what's just not right?
I was looking in a western clothing catalog today and in the jean section they had these models with the bare tummy in those low rise jeans. Then right beside it, it said "Plus size AVAILABLE "

Kinda spoils the image. :(

Low Rise + Plus Size = Muffin Top

I'm liking Rockin' The Beer Gut as well, also up there would be Toes, Alright and Small Town USA.

When I hear songs like Small Town USA and Chicken Fried, it kind of pulls me away from all the political stuff and reminds me of what the real America is.

kind of partial to the new Brad Paisley one myself....LOVE the video where all those amazing children are telling you "what they wanna be when they grow up"....makes you stop and remember all the things you thought you'd be!!! :shock:

Latest posts