• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Best Wishes

Help Support Ranchers.net:

gcreekrch

Reaction score
I am sitting here tonight waiting for the effects of 4 cups of good, strong coffe to wind down after a great turkey dinner and visit with several old friends at a neighbors house.

Tommorow we are cooking ham and fixings and are taking dinner down to Debbie's parents house as they both have bad colds and don't want to leave their house. Our boys are both away this Christmas.

I wish for all my Ranchers Net friends and neighbors a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. May you all have health, safety, joy, friendship, and prosperity in the coming 12 months.

Regards, Dave

am finishing my first pot of coffee myself and have a ways to go before the night is over....thankfully the ER is slow tonight (as it should be on Christmas Eve)....hope you and yours have a WONDERFUL Christmas and the happiest of new years!!! :D

I was up until 4:30 this morning with gall stone troubles, only to find that at 7 am, the kids had little conscern about why dad wanted to sleep, it is present time!! but it was well worth it to see the smiles as they opened gifts. and a nap l;ooks to be in order this afternoon!

with a daughter in college, and I think on the verge of getting married, this may very well be the last year that the 6 of us can be selfish and spend Christmas all by our selves....

I hope every one here at Ranchers has a wonderful and family filled Christmas. And as you go about your gatherings and festivities,, you remember the reason for the season. put aside your grievances, and accept you fellow man. If a stubborn old idiot like myself can do it, any one can.
Merry Christmas to you all, and a prosperous new year.

Latest posts