• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

BEWARE I'm being stalked by a Crazed Texan

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
I recieved this message from the SSGA office .

"I was wondering if one of you canuckle heads would help me locate a member of yours,goes by the name of M Burgess,he is a R CALF sympathizer that lives in big beaver,I just call him "big dummie from big beaver".........................thank you and good luck
ps any help will be appreciated"

If the Texas Midget had of looked down the page my address was posted with my name and phone number.

This looks real proffessional from a person that claims to hold a position in R-CALF... Guess the bottle gets the better of him at times.

I want all you fellow poster to be alert to the STALKER of SISTERDALE.

:cowboy:

"....he is a R CALF sympathizer"

That must have been news to you huh BMR? LOL!

Everytime I read one of his posts I start hearing banjo music? Strange thing? LOL!

~SH~

Big Muddy rancher said:
I recieved this message from the SSGA office .

"I was wondering if one of you canuckle heads would help me locate a member of yours,goes by the name of M Burgess,he is a R CALF sympathizer that lives in big beaver,I just call him "big dummie from big beaver".........................thank you and good luck
ps any help will be appreciated"

If the Texas Midget had of looked down the page my address was posted with my name and phone number.

This looks real proffessional from a person that claims to hold a position in R-CALF... Guess the bottle gets the better of him at times.
I want all you fellow poster to be alert to the STALKER of SISTERDALE.

:cowboy:

Big dummie show the board where I stated I held a position in R CALF.................or admitt you are lieing............good luck & Merry Christmas
PS I aint stalking you, I just want the stock growers to know you are a broom closet R CALFER :D :D :D

Well lets see what the rest of the board thinks.

Big Muddy rancher wrote:
HAY MAKER wrote:
A big canuckle head posted this on the wrong forum,so I brought it over here so maybe he will understand,this is the place for"cattle politics".
So let me answer,this question/statement by saying,a cattle man that is a member of R CALF,is doing his/her part to bring fairtness to the market place.
As I read all the posts about how R CALF is ruining consumer demand,how they claimed the markets would fall when the border opened etc. I consider the source.
The fact of the matter is the markets would be flat without R CALF,they are watching the industry and everyone knows this,it's amazing how well markets function with a little sunshine.............good luck
PS It's just a matter of time till R CALF has the political clout to make a differnce,stay the course men R CALF will create fairness in the markets.

So are you active in R-CALF or do you let others look after you? Heck you blew about R-CALF but never even payed your Membership until I shamed you into it. Cowboy

Would it surprise you big dummie,if I told you I have been a R CALF member many years and hold a position ?...............good luck

Big Muddy rancher
Rancher
Rancher

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:25 pm Post subject: Re: Over here big dummie Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
HAY MAKER said:
Big Muddy rancher wrote:
HAY MAKER wrote:
A big canuckle head posted this on the wrong forum,so I brought it over here so maybe he will understand,this is the place for"cattle politics".
So let me answer,this question/statement by saying,a cattle man that is a member of R CALF,is doing his/her part to bring fairtness to the market place.
As I read all the posts about how R CALF is ruining consumer demand,how they claimed the markets would fall when the border opened etc. I consider the source.
The fact of the matter is the markets would be flat without R CALF,they are watching the industry and everyone knows this,it's amazing how well markets function with a little sunshine.............good luck
PS It's just a matter of time till R CALF has the political clout to make a differnce,stay the course men R CALF will create fairness in the markets.

So are you active in R-CALF or do you let others look after you? Heck you blew about R-CALF but never even payed your Membership until I shamed you into it. Cowboy

Would it surprise you big dummie,if I told you I have been a R CALF member many years and hold a position ?...............good luck[/quote}

Well I didn't think you were a liar so will have to give you the benefit of the doubt. But if you are so proud of R-CALF did you take so much proding to get you to admit you had a membership. Were you afraid to take reponsibilty for you actions and those of your chosen organization.

Haymaker, Deputy Dog Catcher of Sisterdale Texas.
HAY MAKER
Rancher
Rancher

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:43 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
You want to make a differnce BMR,push for packer laws in Canada.
You will fare much better,as R CALF gets stronger every day.............good luck

Big Muddy rancher
Rancher
Rancher

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:49 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
HAY MAKER wrote:
You will fare much better,as R CALF gets stronger every day.............good luck

So you were lying about holding a position in R-CALF other then the prone one?

Haymaker, Deputy Dog Catcher of Sisterdale Texas.
HAY MAKER
Rancher
Rancher

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:55 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
Big Muddy rancher wrote:
HAY MAKER wrote:

So you were lying about holding a position in R-CALF other then the prone one?

I will let you decide wheter I'M lieing or not besides I like your theory better anyway,you shamed me into joining R CALF,which means you were creating fairness in the market place by increasing the membership...........good luck
PS canadian captive supply cattle have got to cease,nothing less will work.

Big Muddy rancher said:
Maybe I should forward on to R-CALF the messages to see if they acknowlege that you hold a position with them. :cowboy:

First I think you better fess up to your exaggerations ..............
because you twist this anyway you want,and it still amounts to me asking you a question.............(Would it surprise you big dummie,if I told you I have been a R CALF member many years and hold a position ?...............good luck)............ when the time is right I will explain my association with R CALF

~SH~ said:
"....he is a R CALF sympathizer"

That must have been news to you huh BMR? LOL!

Everytime I read one of his posts I start hearing banjo music? Strange thing? LOL!

~SH~

Well why dont you quit reading them ?..................good luck

HAY MAKER said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
Maybe I should forward on to R-CALF the messages to see if they acknowlege that you hold a position with them. :cowboy:

because you twist this anyway you want,and it still amounts to me asking you a question.............(Would it surprise you big dummie,if I told you I have been a R CALF member many years and hold a position ?...............good luck)............ when the time is right I will explain my association with R CALF

Why should I wait when I could E-Mail R-CALF and ask them. Would they tell me your a imposter? :cowboy:

Big Muddy rancher said:
HAY MAKER said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

Why should I wait when I could E-Mail R-CALF and ask them. Would they tell me your a imposter? :cowboy:

SO you admitt you were lieing to the board?and I believe you and I both know how much interest your canadian email will generate at R CALF :D :D ................good luck

BMR, in your leadership position in the Canadian cattle industry, what did you do to stop BSE and the effects it had on the Canadian producer?

Would it surprise you big dummie,if I told you I have been a R CALF member many years and hold a position ?...............good luck

So Haymaker should I be surprised? :cowboy:

Econ101 said:
BMR, in your leadership position in the Canadian cattle industry, what did you do to stop BSE and the effects it had on the Canadian producer?

Econ I don't consider my self the leadersip but I am active in supporting the leadership. I went to the SSGA convention to question the manager of the CCIA about the tagging system and from their ended up on the SSGA board. I did support the CCIA after i understood what they wanted to do and that is the system that sped up the trace back of herd mates of the BSE cow. I attended and supported the plans to help our industry thru this disaster. We had a great any people working on this issue and while we were in crisis mode because of BSE we still had many other issuses of importance to the cattle industry . Land use issuses, Conservation, QSH, wildlife advisory as well as running a ranch.

What have you done?

He thinks you have a pretty mouth BMR-you know you are more feminine than most of his imaginary gf's-go outside and kick a pig you'll get furthur than arguing with this wingnut.

Latest posts