• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Big Bean Cash

Help Support Ranchers.net:

flyingS

Reaction score
Here is the pedigree on the filly we purchased. http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/big+bean+cash
We are looking forward to seeing her next week. It will be exciting to see what we can do with her. I'll try to post some pictures.

I had a filly whos daddy was Freckles Playboy, and Dash for Cash as a grandpa on the other side, long legged and fast good cow sense, she just got to tall for this old body to crawl that high.

looking forward to seeing pictures

A horse is wormed on a 100lbs scale and dog is wormed on a 10lbs scale. My vet has okayed the use of horse wormer for my dogs. but you give the 100 lb dog the same as you would a 1000 lb horse. i have used ivemic, safegaurd, zimectrin and others for my dogs with no problem

DSCN0547640x480.jpg

DSCN0549640x480.jpg

DSCN0548640x480.jpg

DSCN0544640x480.jpg
[/img]
Here are the pictures I promised last spring. These were taken after Christmas so she is pretty haired up. My partner just has her running out with some other brood mares so she is not getting any preferencial treatment.

i just heard it the other day a person had a mare for sale they called a rabicano so I googled it-really doesn't matter a hill of beans in the long run.

The only time a little appy breeding in the background hurt's anything is when they aint got it!!

Do you know why the injun's alway's chose an appaloose for their war horse?

Everybody should ride an appy or two in their lifetime. The best/worst stud fight I ever saw was an app and a big Percheron-the Appy spanked him pretty good just about tore his nose off. It was in a corral so the loser couldn't get away-when ours tussel the winner just runs the loser off from the mares and leaves it at that-we always have a little group of wishers and hopers that spend their time about 300 yards away from the mares.

Bruce for the same reason the opposing tribe rode paints.. :lol: I have ridden some good aps, dang sure ridden a few poor ones as well. These modern appys are pretty to look at the old pig eyed short mane and tail appys just aren't very appealling.

The way I heard, it they started rideing paint's first (they were the only one's they could catch on foot : ) and if you ride an appy any distance you'll be so mad when you get there you'll fight anything lol

Sitting in the tavern the other evening with an old friend who had just been told by his doctor he only had a month to live, I asked him what he was going to do. Said he was going to by an appaloosa horse and a dodge pick up...............figured the next month was going to feel like FOREVER!!

Hey now don't get down on them ol pig eyed, rat tail's, we had a few when I was a kid.....some of the best broke horse's in the country......couple of'em we broke 3 or 4 times :D

Bruce said:
The way I heard, it they started rideing paint's first (they were the only one's they could catch on foot : ) and if you ride an appy any distance you'll be so mad when you get there you'll fight anything lol

Sitting in the tavern the other evening with an old friend who had just been told by his doctor he only had a month to live, I asked him what he was going to do. Said he was going to by an appaloosa horse and a dodge pick up...............figured the next month was going to feel like FOREVER!!

Hey now don't get down on them ol pig eyed, rat tail's, we had a few when I was a kid.....some of the best broke horse's in the country......couple of'em we broke 3 or 4 times :D

:) :) :) :) :)

Latest posts