• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Big Buggies

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Denny

Reaction score
DSC00745.jpg

80"x36' Stock Trailer 3 8k axels 215x17.5 tires on plate wheels Rumber floor.

DSC00750.jpg

DSC00753.jpg

DSC00752.jpg

80"x30' Two 10k torsion axels plate wheels with 215x17.5 radials.

All we have on order now is 3, 24' stock trailers should'nt take a couple weeks to be thru them the one in the shop is 2 days from being finished.

How much Hp's do you need to pull these trailers( especially
in the snow ), do you build them yourself?
Here in the Netherlands you don't see trailers like this, its all big trucks around here.

Denny do you have any more pictures of the 30 ft'ers if so it would be nice to see them. As I am interested in one that size.

On the 30ft one, can you get by with tandems, legally? My 26ft trailer, I can only load it part way and still have enough tire weight to work with.

That is one tough dog holding up the truck in the first photo. Wouldn't it be better to get a dually... :lol:
Very nice trailers BTW...

Denny,

Looks like u were fueling up in Steele. How far did u deliver that 36'er? Nice trailers!!

burnt said:
RSL said:
That is one tough dog holding up the truck in the first photo. Wouldn't it be better to get a dually... :lol:

CAT. It's a CAT. :lol:

Thought they made motors, not suspensions... :lol:

Or some stock racks-it's funny watching people having trouble loading something in a trailer-the horses used to have to jump up in the back of a half ton lol.

James said:
Denny do you have any more pictures of the 30 ft'ers if so it would be nice to see them. As I am interested in one that size.

I can get some more of the black one it is for sale :wink: :wink:

DSC00424.jpg

Here's a 28' in a smooth skin.

LazyWP said:
On the 30ft one, can you get by with tandems, legally? My 26ft trailer, I can only load it part way and still have enough tire weight to work with.

It's rated at 20,000#s on the axels and 19,220# tire capacity.

The 215x17.5's are a 16 ply tire rated at 4805 per tire about 1800#s more than a 235/85r 16 10 ply.

RSL said:

Thats actually the rubber mud deflector from the wheel well it's hanging on by a thred. I just delivered the trailer it's new home is behind a Freightliner semi tractor.I may go back to a dually in my next truck but after my last one I was ready for a regular truck.

Latest posts