• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Big Day for MCG

Help Support Ranchers.net:

sw

Reaction score
We had a big day yesterday for the one and only MCG, it was time for the Miss Teen Montana competition. This is based more on grades, community service, personal acheivement and attitude than looks, even though she did clean up nice. It is pretty stiff competition, more than one girl had a 4.0 GPA and some pretty good things on their resume, and the ages are from 14 to 18 so the older girls do have an advantage in some areas.

the proud daddy with his annoying little girl
IMG_0896.jpg

Answering questions about themselves for the judges. I wish I had this part on tape. I know that MCG is the most honest person on that stage. Instead of telling the judges what she thought they would like to hear, the standard "when I grow up I want to be a doctor and go to third world countries and save starving children" or now it is "I want to become an environmentalist and stop global warming, oh yeah, and bring world peace", the honest answer was "when I finish high school I want to go to college in an agricultural field and someday become a rodeo stock contractor. My hobbies include hunting and fishing." Ain't no redneck under that pretty dress!!!!!!!
IMG_0914.jpg

She made it to the final eight merit finalists, quite an accomplishment, the questions were her downfall, she was shaking like she had a 400 class bull elk breathing down her neck. Good job Moo.
IMG_0924.jpg

oh yeah, and this guy thought that bringing her a dozen roses was going to score points with me. NOT, that requires free labor.
IMG_0921.jpg

is this the young man we will see in the passenger seat of that new ride of hers, crying and screaming for her to slow down and to let him out and walk????

Thanks Daddy :D
Sure took guts for him to show up lol

Jigs.. dang right he'll be in the passenger seat.. no one's drivin my baby. Not sure if he'd be cryin and screamin to slow down though :lol:

Hey daddy, I got news for you. In case you haven't taken notice, she ain't a little girl anymore.

But ya, I think I know what you mean. They will always be our "little girl".

Congratulations! Maybe next time they'll have judges that are a little smarter.....that know first place when they see it!

Rodeo Stock Contractor??? With a GPA like that you could probably find the faulty DNA that causes liberalism and actually repair it! :wink:

Heck sw-when you ready for that first load of bucking horses to come south-I got a seet little bunch of brahmer cows too. Congrats to shorty!!!

Did anyone else notice MCG was the prettiest girl in the contest!

Hanta-sw you done yourself proud with that girl of yours.

Good for her on being trueful on her lifes answers...That says alot for such a young lady,,she'll go far with her dreams...Congrads!!! :clap: :clap:

Latest posts