• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Big Day For The Big 12

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cats will be close.
and I think the Huskers will be a LOT closer than everyone predicts.

I know of a few KSU fans who live in Cali..... they have tickets to NU's bowl....look for signs stating the hate for NU....

Pretty good game in NYC. Gonna be down to the wire, it looks.

My kinda game...............................

Mike said:
Excessive celebration for saluting the crowd? That's BS!!!!!!!!

That boy shouldn't of done that, but come on! You can't put the whole game on a call like that. You got hosed, Jiggsy.

OWE MONEY said:
Mike.now ya sound like a husker fan,complaining about the refs. :oops:

I thought of that as soon as I posted it. Oh well, it was a bad call in my book. His salute was in very good taste.

I can not figure it out. the call was bogus, but he did "draw attention to himself" if a guy scores, I think he SHOULD be able to celebrate to a point... that is the fun part!

the fake FG, those three points would have come in handy at the end. I hope they drop this bowl game if it gets the same weather next year... that or put it in a dome, or SOMETHING.

I hope Snyder gets a little focused on the D in the off season...for starters, fire Cosh.

The "Draw Attention To Himself" rule was put in place to dole out punishment for dancing around in the end zone, beating yourself in the chest, and just acting like a fool in general when scoring.

But a tasteful "Salute" to the crowd is not in those categories........I hope we haven't heard the last of this.

Where were those Officials from?

It was a good game. But Snyder should have kicked that field goal instead of the fake....................But then again, if they had made it, he would be a hero.

Latest posts