• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Big Muddy Rancher?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher said:
Did you get my e-mailI sent you tonight?

I just got it, did you get the one I sent you tonight?Tthey must have crossed in the wires. Wifey is not to interested in doing anything extra til we get some calves sold.

Cory didn't you get my E-Mail. I don't think I can make it for the judgeing. That is the week of our convention and I have Native prairie week I have attend as I am Chair of PCAP.

Northern Rancher said:
No I didn't get it-I always get stuck with finding the judge-I like to get a good commercial man to do it if at all possible.

I will bring it up at the meeting Thursday and see what I can do. I will let you know what I find out. It's to bad you didn't get my E mail as I typed it twice . I thought it didn't go the first time so typed it over then checked sent mail and it was already gone so didn't send the next one. Maybe Oldtimer would like to go up north . Then you could lose him in the bush for us. Afraid the bears wouldn't eat him as he's to old and ornery. Maybe he'd take Haymaker along.

Latest posts