• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Big Surprise

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tam

Reaction score
Liberal Democrat Bob Beckel on the Five today ignorantly claimed Mitch McConnell made his famed comment about his goal of making sure Obama is a One term President over two years ago. His comment was one of disgust like Mitch was totally wrong in making that his goal. FIRST If you look up the comment MSNBC made a big deal about the comment after the Republican WIN IN 2010, less than a year ago not over two tears ago. Not that facts have ever meant much to a liberal but it was after the VOTERS told the Republicans they did not like the direction Obama was/is taking the US in by handing them a HISTORICAL WIN .

Second, can any of the Obama supporters left here on ranchers please explain to me why it is a big surprise that any serious Republican's goal would be to make sure your incompetent idiot leader that the voters believe is taking the US in the wrong direction is a ONE TERM PRESIDENT? :roll:

I would be surprised if it wasn't every living breathing Republicans goal. :roll:

Tam do you have any idea as to why Reid and McConnell are arch enemies other than one is democrat and the other republican.

hurleyjd said:
Tam do you have any idea as to why Reid and McConnell are arch enemies other than one is democrat and the other republican.

What does Reid have to do with my question :? I asked why Democrats are shocked Mitch McConnell a REPUBLICAN would make it his goal to see to it OBAMA a Democrat is a one term President. Is that not the goal of any serious Republican?

Tam said:
hurleyjd said:

What does Reid have to do with my question :? I asked why Democrats are shocked Mitch McConnell a REPUBLICAN would make it his goal to see to it OBAMA a Democrat is a one term President. Is that not the goal of any serious Republican?

BECAUSE HE'S IS NOT EVEN BOTHERING TO WORK WITH ANYONE ABOUT ANY ISSUE...NO MATTER. HE'S LIKE YOU, HARD HEADED AND FOOLISH AND WOULD CUT OFF HIS NOSE TO PROVE THAT HE COULD.

AS THIS MAY SOUND STRANGE TO YOU OF ALL PEOPLE, BUT BEING BULLHEADED AND DIGGIN IN YOUR HEELS BENEFITS NO ONE.

IT'S LIKE MY 5 YR OLD GRANDAUGHTER...NO MATTER WHAT YOU ASK HER THE ANSWER IS A QUICK " NO"......STAMPS HER FEET AND REPEATS HERSELF.

REP'S, LIKE HER, NEED A GOOD BUTT SPANKING----CALM DOWN HOPPY I KONW WORDS LIKE THAT SEEMS TO STIR YOU UP :roll: :roll: --

MCCONNELL HAS DONE NOTHING BUT WASTED TIME AND MONEY....MY MONEY AS HE'S ON THE PAYROLL WITH OUR TAX MONEY AND HE'S NOT DONE A DAMN THING.

HOW MANY OF YOU WOULD KEEP ON OR TOLERATE ANYONE LIKE THAT ON YOUR PAYROLL????

jingo2 said:
AS THIS MAY SOUND STRANGE TO YOU OF ALL PEOPLE, BUT BEING BULLHEADED AND DIGGIN IN YOUR HEELS BENEFITS NO ONE.

Don't be so hard on obama, we all knew obama was bullheaded when the leftwingers overlooked his flaws and voted for him. WE TOLD YOU SO

Larrry said:
jingo2 said:

Don't be so hard on obama, we all knew obama was bullheaded when the leftwingers overlooked his flaws and voted for him. WE TOLD YOU SO

Yet kolo=jingo=lulu=allie backs obama 100% for being bullheaded..
pretty hypocritical don't you think :wink:

Ready for some Starbucks???? :D :D :D :D :D :D

jingo2 said:
Tam said:
hurleyjd said:

BECAUSE HE'S IS NOT EVEN BOTHERING TO WORK WITH ANYONE ABOUT ANY ISSUE...NO MATTER. HE'S LIKE YOU, HARD HEADED AND FOOLISH AND WOULD CUT OFF HIS NOSE TO PROVE THAT HE COULD.

IT'S LIKE MY 5 YR OLD GRANDAUGHTER...NO MATTER WHAT YOU ASK HER THE ANSWER IS A QUICK " NO"......STAMPS HER FEET AND REPEATS HERSELF.

REP'S, LIKE HER, NEED A GOOD BUTT SPANKING----CALM DOWN HOPPY I KONW WORDS LIKE THAT SEEMS TO STIR YOU UP :roll: :roll: --

MCCONNELL HAS DONE NOTHING BUT WASTED TIME AND MONEY....MY MONEY AS HE'S ON THE PAYROLL WITH OUR TAX MONEY AND HE'S NOT DONE A DAMN THING.

HOW MANY OF YOU WOULD KEEP ON OR TOLERATE ANYONE LIKE THAT ON YOUR PAYROLL????

when was the last time the Democratic Senate passed a budget? Talk about dragging your feet and wasting Jingo2's money

Gee Jingy who was it that dug their heels in and passed a healthcare bill that the MAJORITY OF VOTERS DID NOT WANT? :? A healthcare bill that is being found UNCONSTITUTIOAL in the courts I might add. Oh let us not forget that took dirty back room deals to even get some Democrats to support it. :wink: And wasn't a part of the Healthcare bill dropped this week because the Dems SAID it was going to be paid for and not effect the deficit and turns out they LIED ? :? GEEZ how could I forget the WAIVERS that HHS is handing out left front and center to anyone that supported Obama and doesn't want to deal with his mess of a Healthcare bill. If this bill is the saving grace of the US healthcare system WHY THE WAIVERS JINGY?

Who dug their heals in and would not let the Republicans including Mitch McConnell revise ANY of the bills they wrote because in the words of Pelosi WE WON WE WRITE THE BILLS? :? Bills that protected AIG bonuses and paid back Democrat Campaign donors with billions of tax payer money. :x

Who said he was going to be a Bipartisan President then shuts the door in the faces of any Republican that even thinks they are going to tell him what to do? :? He will not even abide by the votes taken in Congress if he wants something he just ignors the Congress and I might add the Supreme Court and sticks his pens on yet another EXECUTIVE ORDER. :wink:

Who Jingy was handed a HISTORICAL Whippin' at the ballot box in the Midterms because HE/they figured HE/they were smarter than the stupid voters and knew better than any of them how to fix the economy? :? Does using tax payer money to bailing out companies only to have them go bankrupt a year later smart in your books JINGY?

Who Jingy has destroyed the confidence of the US Job creators with his healthcare mandates and thousands of business stiffling regulations to the point they refuse to put their necks out until Obama your hero is GONE? :?

Mitch McConnell and the Republicans tried to work with the Democraps but the door was slammed in their faces by that naricissitic blame dodging incompetent fool Obama and his partisan WE WON WE WRITE THE BILLS cheerleaders Pelosi and Reid . So if McConnell wants to see to it he is a ONE TERM PRESIDENT :clap: GOOD FOR HIM and May God smile down upon him for his efforts :clap:

BTW I think we all know where your Granddaughter got her bullheadness. :wink:

And to answer your question about If I would keep on an employee that did nothing on, No and I sure would not keep one that was BANKRUPTING ME with his bullheadedness either. :wink:

Latest posts