• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bin Laden DEAD!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

The CIA "intelligence officials" briefing of reporters tells us this total operation goes way back. Pre-Obama. It appears to have centered on a particular courier.

It will be interesting to see what develops here in Political Bull as a result of this. I've often thought that one of the few things that will get some of the Obamaniacs to come back would be if we get bin Laden under Obama's watch.

People like badaxe, R2, ff, etc. who have been too ashamed of their guy to come on here and support him, and have lacked the courage to come on here and criticize him, might feel comfortable coming back to gloat. It will be nice to see some of them, and maybe if they show up they will take the time to discuss some other issues with us.

In any case, this is great news for this country and President Obama deserves credit for getting it done. I hope that conservatives will give him his due. If this operation had failed, it would have been a foreign relations disaster, so the President really took a chance. And for that, he deserves a lot of credit.

In fact, isn't this actually one of the first things we've seen from him in over two years that even remotely resembles leadership on a national security matter?

I'm glad he's dead. I don't care when it happened or who was president when he went room temperature.

I bet Osuma was pissed when he found out his 72 virgins were Durocs.

Bush laid the groundwork for this. TWAP will take the credit, when it REALLY belongs to the SEAL team and others in the military where "the rubber meets the road".

It would be nice if Paul Harvey wers still living so he could tell us "the rest of the story". There are some things that aren't adding up, like....when did it occur? A week ago? Just this last Sunday? When did DNA testing become just a matter of minutes or hours? Burial at sea? WTF??

This doesn't exactly pass the smell test.

Texan said:
It will be interesting to see what develops here in Political Bull as a result of this. I've often thought that one of the few things that will get some of the Obamaniacs to come back would be if we get bin Laden under Obama's watch.

People like badaxe, R2, ff, etc. who have been too ashamed of their guy to come on here and support him, and have lacked the courage to come on here and criticize him, might feel comfortable coming back to gloat. It will be nice to see some of them, and maybe if they show up they will take the time to discuss some other issues with us.

In any case, this is great news for this country and President Obama deserves credit for getting it done. I hope that conservatives will give him his due. If this operation had failed, it would have been a foreign relations disaster, so the President really took a chance. And for that, he deserves a lot of credit.

In fact, isn't this actually one of the first things we've seen from him in over two years that even remotely resembles leadership on a national security matter?

Well said Tex!

I've applauded Obama many times for abandoning most of his silly campaign promises once he got in office and got a look first-hand at the problems of fighting these murderers.

Appears the first leads were extracted at GITMO and the CIA then worked for many years to track him down.

Now, get the hell out of there, leave behind the CIA with fist-fulls of cash, and when developing leads, take 'em out with missles.

If Obama has a chance to get us out of Afghanistan, now's the time. I hope he uses this event as the cover he needs.

Long live Predator Drones and Hellfire missles!!!

Was said that the burial at see was because of religous reasons to be buried within 24 hours of death

This just in as I was watching C_Span, a viewer said "Donald Trump wants to see the death certificate." :) :wink:

TSR said:
This just in as I was watching C_Span, a viewer said "Donald Trump wants to see the death certificate." :) :wink:

That got me to thinkin about how him and obama are alike. obama has friends who are terrorists and ubl is a terrorist.

TSR said:

Good for him :wink:
Obama has lied before how do we know this is not another LIE :wink: :wink: :wink:

Besides until we hear it from oldtimer we know it cannot be true, he is the only one allowed to certify things like that\, after all per his own words , he knew all about bin ladin way back before 9/11 :wink: :wink: he was briefed by the CIA, FBI,BSA,GSA,FFA,FAA and hundreds of others :wink:

hopalong said:
TSR said:

Good for him :wink:
Obama has lied before how do we know this is not another LIE :wink: :wink: :wink:

Besides until we hear it from oldtimer we know it cannot be true, he is the only one allowed to certify things like that\, after all per his own words , he knew all about bin ladin way back before 9/11 :wink: :wink: he was briefed by the CIA, FBI,BSA,GSA,FFA,FAA and hundreds of others :wink:

Try to keep up Hoppy......OT has already confirmed this one. He happened to be driving by when the raid took place.

:lol:

hypocritexposer said:
Honestly, how the hell do we know what is going on, and when it went on?

Right now they are reporting that he was killed a week ago, but some are saying just today.

Yup. Exactly.

All we know for sure is that we are being told what "they" want us to know and think what "they" want us to think.

Big Muddy rancher said:
Burial at sea for religious reason :?

What kind of burial did some of the people on 9/11 get?

It's disgusting that the body be given that religious dignity - it is that "religion" that is the problem - why give it any acknowledgment at all?!?!?!?!?

Faster horses said:
I say burial at sea is darn fishy. Up until that point, I thought they
really did get him. Now I have questions.

Burial at sea. :shock:
If that's his religion, he didn't deserve that kind of respect.
We are such fools.

I say burial at sea is darn fishy :lol: :lol: Oh...you just didn't say that!!!!

Faster horses said:

We are such fools.

as a Retired navy man,.. I think we should respect his religion and not desecrate the body.. so a burial at sea would be appropriate.

Right after a large Ham and eggs breakfast, dump the bastard over the fantail with the galley trash...

Then circle for awhile so the crew can dump the sewage holding tanks. (after giving all the crew time to take a large dump)...

jingo2 said:
Faster horses said:

We are such fools.

I say burial at sea is darn fishy :lol: :lol: Oh...you just didn't say that!!!!

I have it on good authority that as the US Navy Seals closed in on him he told the little wifey, "you feed the dogs, I'll feed the fish".

Latest posts