• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bin Laden DEAD!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

well, one of our forum members is a real national hero...WHITEWING!

way to go Whitewing....

were you also in the movie Topgun?

shaumei said:
well, one of our forum members is a real national hero...WHITEWING!

way to go Whitewing....

were you also in the movie Topgun?

I was, but only doing the flying scenes. Because of my other secret agent activities (like yesteday's killing of Bin Laden), I asked that my name not be in the movie's credits.

I'm sure you understand.

jingo2 said:
Faster horses said:
I say burial at sea is darn fishy. Up until that point, I thought they
really did get him. Now I have questions.

Burial at sea. :shock:
If that's his religion, he didn't deserve that kind of respect.
We are such fools.

I say burial at sea is darn fishy :lol: :lol: Oh...you just didn't say that!!!!

:lol: :lol: Yep-- I'm just wondering what the radical right nutcases would accept for a "death certificate"-- a US one or a Pakistani one :???:

Or from what gas station sign his body should be hung from by fishhooks for proof :???:

Half the anti government wackjobs already doubt it happened-- and not only disbelieve the political/admistrative authorities- but seem to doubt our military leadership and those heroic grunts that made it happen by doing their job exceptionally well (that will hopefully remain unknown for years)...

Well at least this should be good for thousands of radical nutcase conspiracy stories-and something for the nutcase media that lives on conspiracy that they seem to follow to feed upon-- to replace the "Hitler/Diana is alive and well" theories that have filled those same folks reading material for years :wink: :p :lol:

Oldtimer said:
jingo2 said:
Faster horses said:

We are such fools.

:lol: :lol: Yep-- I'm just wondering what the radical right nutcases would accept for a "death certificate"-- a US one or a Pakistani one :???:

Or from what gas station sign his body should be hung from by fishhooks for proof :???:

Half the anti government wackjobs already doubt it happened-- and not only disbelieve the political/admistrative authorities- but seem to doubt our military leadership and those heroic grunts that made it happen by doing their job exceptionally well (that will hopefully remain unknown for years)...

Well at least this should be good for thousands of radical nutcase conspiracy stories-and something for the nutcase media that lives on conspiracy that they seem to follow to feed upon-- to replace the "Hitler/Diana is alive and well" theories that have filled those same folks reading material for years :wink: :p :lol:

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=519189#519189

The burial at sea is not because of religious reasons, just the 24 hour period.

Muslims do not require a viking burial at sea. It would be pretty tough seeing as many of them live in the desert.
:lol:

Oldtimer said:
jingo2 said:
Faster horses said:

We are such fools.

OT, there is only one person on the board today actually questioning the story, death... and while I would agree he is a nutcase,.. he is not right wing at all,,, Shampooie is one of yours... :lol: :roll:

Latest posts