• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Birds and Bees

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
Birds and the bees: lovers learn the hard way

June 15 2005 at 01:59PM

Tel Aviv - Birds may do it, bees may do it, even educated fleas may do it, but an Israeli couple was unable to when their plans for a romp in nature were rudely interrupted.

The Israeli Ma'ariv daily reported on Wednesday that the couple, from the northern town of Kiryat Shmona, wanted to celebrate Monday's Jewish festival of Shavu'ot in the bosom of nature.

But as they stripped in a secluded spot, they were attacked by a swarm of bees, whose hives they had disturbed as they drove into the field.

The naked man and woman were forced to shelter in the nearby Jordan river, where two agricultural workers found them about 30 minutes later. -

reader (the Second) said:
I'm scrambling desperately for a witty post. This is screaming for more puns and wit.

I'M WAIIIIITINGGGGG!!! come on, Reader the 2nd...don't disappoint me :wink: :wink:

I bet he dove into the water with his tail between his legs.....
I heard they just got married and this was the wetting reception.........
trust me honey we will not get caught..........

Interesting tidbit about bees:

Honey bees die after stinging.
The "stinger" is an undeveloped sex organ. Worker bees are undeveloped females, who will develop no further. In the fully developed female or queen bee the stinger is the ovipositor (egg depositing tube) connected to her ovaries, it's just a smooth sharp tube. In the fully developed male, or drone, it's the equivalent of a penis, but it's not smooth it has barbs on it and after he mates the barbs hang up in the queen and it gets ripped out of his body, family jewels and all. He dies from the injury, the queen absorbs his "testicles" and they become part of her body, she never has to mate again. In the workers the tube is also barbed, it's connected to poison glands that would be ovaries if she was sexually matured. When she stings the barbs cause the stinger, glands and all, to be ripped from her body, she dies from the injury.

Well that was a depressing lesson for first thing in the morning.
I guess the moral of the story is "if you use it you'll lose it".

Mike said:
Interesting tidbit about bees:

Honey bees die after stinging.
The "stinger" is an undeveloped sex organ. Worker bees are undeveloped females, who will develop no further. In the fully developed female or queen bee the stinger is the ovipositor (egg depositing tube) connected to her ovaries, it's just a smooth sharp tube. In the fully developed male, or drone, it's the equivalent of a penis, but it's not smooth it has barbs on it and after he mates the barbs hang up in the queen and it gets ripped out of his body, family jewels and all. He dies from the injury, the queen absorbs his "testicles" and they become part of her body, she never has to mate again. In the workers the tube is also barbed, it's connected to poison glands that would be ovaries if she was sexually matured. When she stings the barbs cause the stinger, glands and all, to be ripped from her body, she dies from the injury.
In the Curriculum of " Bee Hive School " I would bee-lieve that "bee-ing nice" would have nothing to do with the Sex-Education classes! :???: " To BEE or Not To BEE - - " - -"barbs - - hang up- - -ripped out :shock: - - family jewels :eek: :???: - -Never has to Mate Again? :shock: :( :cry: :cry: " - -I don't THINK so!! :roll: Holy Cats!! Talk about your "KILLER BEES"! I can think of better ways to get my Honey! :wink: :wink:

he mates the barbs hang up in the queen and it gets ripped out of his body, family jewels and all. He dies from the injury

I'd probably feel like dying too. :shock:

Silver said:

:lol2: :lol2: Aren't you glad you got up and tuned in? :wink:

Silver said:

hey, you may be onto an extremely effective method of promoting sexual abstinance! :eek: :shock:

Latest posts