• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bison season open Saturday in Texas

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Trinity man

Reaction score
398444_298726153507486_221419114571524_879651_61201468_n.jpg

Come on Saturday. :D

General Sam Houston talk to his troops.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D69DfxmY1XFs&h=RAQGT5PLLAQG39WzEwRzvyYh0WIhKHtkWWRXAAoIWITKnSw

One Bison leaving his herd already.

394229_298571906856244_221419114571524_879486_620480357_n.jpg

This man is always right.

386327_283788048334630_221419114571524_835233_79748427_n.jpg

Trinity, just better hope that rifle scope is sighted in otherwise nothing worse than a pissed off Bison. Also, one more question, What the hell is a bearcat???

That video is pretty cool. Bison will runaway with the game. Our Texans are better than yours and our northern boys certainly are. 8)

Doug Thorson said:
Didn't look like Bison hunting was very good.

At least you won't go hungry with that crow!

Crow pie is pretty good after you get passed the feathers. I guess the cross hairs was off a good bit.

Trinity, looks to me that a bearkat is nothing more than a prairie dog on steroids :)

skeeter said:
Trinity, looks to me that a bearkat is nothing more than a prairie dog on steroids :)

This is a bearkat.

A bearkat is not a mythical creature like most people believe. The correct name is Arctictis binturong, also known as Binturong ( bearcat). It is located in Burma, Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Sumatra, Java, Borneo, and Palawan. They live in tropical and subtropical rainforests and enjoy spending most they're time in the trees, and are rarely found on the forest floor. Bearcats are nocturnal and carniverous animals feeding on insects, lizards, eggs, chicks, rodents, fish and sometimes figs. It grows up to 3 feet and has tail that is as long as it's body. They weigh about 25-30 lbs and can live up to 20 years. Due to poaching, Bearcats are considered endangered in some parts of Southeast Asia.

Trinity man said:
skeeter said:

This is a bearkat.

A bearkat is not a mythical creature like most people believe. The correct name is Arctictis binturong, also known as Binturong ( bearcat). It is located in Burma, Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, Sumatra, Java, Borneo, and Palawan. They live in tropical and subtropical rainforests and enjoy spending most they're time in the trees, and are rarely found on the forest floor. Bearcats are nocturnal and carniverous animals feeding on insects, lizards, eggs, chicks, rodents, fish and sometimes figs. It grows up to 3 feet and has tail that is as long as it's body. They weigh about 25-30 lbs and can live up to 20 years. Due to poaching, Bearcats are considered endangered in some parts of Southeast Asia.

It doesn't say anywhere in that description that they eat BISON. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Trinity man said:
skeeter said:

This is a bearkat.

It doesn't say anywhere in that description that they eat BISON. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The owner of it does. :lol: :lol:

Trinity man said:
Doug Thorson said:
Didn't look like Bison hunting was very good.

At least you won't go hungry with that crow!

Crow pie is pretty good after you get passed the feathers. I guess the cross hairs was off a good bit.

crow pie always goes down a little smoother with gravy and a cold beer!!

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Latest posts