• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Black panther party leader

Help Support Ranchers.net:

commonsense

Reaction score
King Samir Shabazz of the NBPP, sharing the opposite side of the race hate coin with the KKK. Each just as caustic and virulently racist as the other. Both deplorable. Both evil. If you denounce the KKK or any racist white supremacist group (as any decent human being should) you should by all rights denounce the NBPP as well. And call them out for what they truly are, and what they stand for, pure unadulterated hate.

http://ironicsurrealism.blogivists....o-have-to-kill-their-babies-video-transcript/

The DOJ dismissed, from what I understand, a cut and dried case against this guy for the voting place issue.

That's bad enough....but what really frost my a$$, is if I was on the street shouting through a loud speaker that we are going to have to kill some ni$$ers.....just how long would any government let me last.

They are going to keep pushing this injustice, then all hell is going to break lose, black against whites....it's going to happen.

jcummins said:
The DOJ dismissed, from what I understand, a cut and dried case against this guy for the voting place issue.

That's bad enough....but what really frost my a$$, is if I was on the street shouting through a loud speaker that we are going to have to kill some ni$$ers.....just how long would any government let me last.

They are going to keep pushing this injustice, then all hell is going to break lose, black against whites....it's going to happen.

give it a try and see what happens.stop complaining and do what you need to do...but remeber one thing.......God is watching,and not just you...

obama-black-panther.jpg

Latest posts