• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Blizzard Warning!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

garn

Reaction score
Looks like 8-12 inches of snow with extremely strong winds is expected in my neck of the woods. Sorry, I don't know what that translate to for our Canadian neighbors. We'll take the moisture anyway we can get it and the NWS is already watching a potential Christmas storm as well.

garn said:
Looks like 8-12 inches of snow with extremely strong winds is expected in my neck of the woods. Sorry, I don't know what that translate to for our Canadian neighbors. We'll take the moisture anyway we can get it and the NWS is already watching a potential Christmas storm as well.

"Sorry, I don't know what that translate to for our Canadian neighbors. "

Just translates into " Kids under the age of 10 should bundle up when they go out to play" :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

On the radar that looks like a different storm than the one that came down from Canada yesterday and hit us- leaving only about an inch of snow-- but blowing so bad in the morning that the cows didn't even want to crawl out of their holes for a little hay... That one is in ND now...

we are only supposed to get 5 inches, but I put the trucks on hold tomorrow for fear of ice.... the moisture is very much appreciated....

north of me a ways, towns have no power, and the blizzard is hitting pretty hard, guess the 60 degree winter days are over.

Power came back on between 3 and 3:30 this morning. To say it was a little cold would be an understatement. Never want to go through that again.

Latest posts