• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

blondie

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
8,789
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
I pulled into a crowded parking lot at the
>>Pinecrest Plaza Shopping Center and rolled

>>down the car windows to make sure my

>>Labrador Retriever Pup had fresh air.

>>

>>She was stretched full-out on the back seat

>>and I wanted to impress upon her that she must

>>remain there. I walked to the curb backward,

>> pointing my finger at the car and saying emphatically,

>>"Now you stay. Do you hear me?

>>Stay! Stay!

>>*

>>

>>The driver of a nearby car, a very pretty blonde,

>>gave me a strange look and said,

>>

>>*

>>

>>"Why don't you just put it in park?"

>

> :D
 

DOC HARRIS

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 4, 2005
Messages
821
Reaction score
0
Location
Ft. Collins, CO
HAY MAKER said:
I pulled into a crowded parking lot at the
>>Pinecrest Plaza Shopping Center and rolled

>>down the car windows to make sure my

>>Labrador Retriever Pup had fresh air.

>>

>>She was stretched full-out on the back seat

>>and I wanted to impress upon her that she must

>>remain there. I walked to the curb backward,

>> pointing my finger at the car and saying emphatically,

>>"Now you stay. Do you hear me?

>>Stay! Stay!

>>*

>>

>>The driver of a nearby car, a very pretty blonde,

>>gave me a strange look and said,

>>

>>*

>>

>>"Why don't you just put it in park?"

>

> :D
HAY MAKER - I would have looked at the pretty blonde - raised my right eyebrow - slightly - and softly murmured, after a significantly slight pause........"....heel!..."
 

HAY MAKER

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
8,789
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
DOC HARRIS said:
HAY MAKER said:
I pulled into a crowded parking lot at the
>>Pinecrest Plaza Shopping Center and rolled

>>down the car windows to make sure my

>>Labrador Retriever Pup had fresh air.

>>

>>She was stretched full-out on the back seat

>>and I wanted to impress upon her that she must

>>remain there. I walked to the curb backward,

>> pointing my finger at the car and saying emphatically,

>>"Now you stay. Do you hear me?

>>Stay! Stay!

>>*

>>

>>The driver of a nearby car, a very pretty blonde,

>>gave me a strange look and said,

>>

>>*

>>

>>"Why don't you just put it in park?"

>

> :D
HAY MAKER - I would have looked at the pretty blonde - raised my right eyebrow - slightly - and softly murmured, after a significantly slight pause........"....heel!..."

Yeah and if your luck runs like mine ,bout the time you had her "heeling right"is the last thing you rember after the Missus,cracks you up side the head :D ..............good luck DOC.
 

DOC HARRIS

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 4, 2005
Messages
821
Reaction score
0
Location
Ft. Collins, CO
HAY MAKER said:
DOC HARRIS said:
HAY MAKER said:
I pulled into a crowded parking lot at the
>>Pinecrest Plaza Shopping Center and rolled

>>down the car windows to make sure my

>>Labrador Retriever Pup had fresh air.

>>

>>She was stretched full-out on the back seat

>>and I wanted to impress upon her that she must

>>remain there. I walked to the curb backward,

>> pointing my finger at the car and saying emphatically,

>>"Now you stay. Do you hear me?

>>Stay! Stay!

>>*

>>

>>The driver of a nearby car, a very pretty blonde,

>>gave me a strange look and said,

>>

>>*

>>

>>"Why don't you just put it in park?"

>

> :D
HAY MAKER - I would have looked at the pretty blonde - raised my right eyebrow - slightly - and softly murmured, after a significantly slight pause........"....heel!..."

Yeah and if your luck runs like mine ,bout the time you had her "heeling right"is the last thing you rember after the Missus,cracks you up side the head :D ..............good luck DOC.
Why do you think I would SOFTLY murmur? :nod:
 

Latest posts

Top