• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

BMR and cowsense

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Shelly

Reaction score
Just got the latest edition of The Saskatchewan Stockgrower out of the mailbox today. Seen pictures of you both in it. I'll have to sit down tonight and read it to see what's new and if I can get educated on anything.

that's the super issue. Guess cause they put cowsense and my picture in it HaHa. Haven't got mine yet but I hear it is a fairly thick mag this time. Our GM has really imporved of magazine the last couple of years.

Shelly: Looks like you'll get some time to catch up on the reading,hopefully we don't get the heavy rains forecasted yesterday! I usually try to avoid pictures and leave that stuff up to the celebrities like BMr...... keep running into his picture everywhere I turn....everywhere but the post office wall and milk cartons :wink: :twisted:

cowsense said:
Shelly: Looks like you'll get some time to catch up on the reading,hopefully we don't get the heavy rains forecasted yesterday! I usually try to avoid pictures and leave that stuff up to the celebrities like BMr...... keep running into his picture everywhere I turn....everywhere but the post office wall and milk cartons :wink: :twisted:

And here we were totally unaware we were meeting a celebrity in Deadwood.
Would have asked for your signature, BMR! Do you hand out pens yet?

Latest posts