• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bo Derek

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

How many of you saw Bo on the O'reilly show last night speaking against slaughtering horses? She was wiggling her "assets" and convincing Bill how bad allowing the US horse slaughterhouses to run is...

It wasn't very fair and balanced- they needed someone from the opposing side...She got away with several false statements.....

Bet if E.D. Hill had been interviewing her Bo's "assets" never would have worked LOL

Animal rights groups use anything and EVERYTHING to get their message across. They have gotten their message to sound so logical and make those who oppose them sound backward.
Untill this side of the issue can get a UNIFIED voice and stop fighting amongst yourselves. The wackos will win.

Horses are held in a different light than cattle as far as slaughter goes in the eyes of Average Joe Citizen......BUT....BUT....it's a whole lot better than letting the poor things starve to death.

It's not a perfect solution....but 99% of the time it is the most humane!

kolanuraven said:
Horses are held in a different light than cattle as far as slaughter goes in the eyes of Average Joe Citizen......BUT....BUT....it's a whole lot better than letting the poor things starve to death.

It's not a perfect solution....but 99% of the time it is the most humane!

Once in a while, it is inspiring to see you agreeing with the correct stance on a burning issue. Thanks for coming through with flying colors on this one. :wink: :)

You guys have tagged me wrong all along.....but as you can well see.....didn't scare me off :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't get tooooo comfortable.....I'll be back ot my old self in no time! :D

YA know I am new here, but I have raised and still raise many horses. There are some that are near and dear to my heart and will die on my place and then there are some that you just can't work with and they have to be sold to the killers because the are just plain mean and will hurt some one, these horses are no different than cattle or dogs or any other animal in that way. I wouldn't own a dog that bites me but I wouldn't let anyone hurt my blue heeler that is loyal as can be

Roper

Latest posts