• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Boot tops

Help Support Ranchers.net:

LazyWP

Reaction score
I need the tops off of old worn out boots. Preferably tall tops, with lots of color.
I probably don't need any from Gcreek, as Muck boots aren't colorful!!
I'll pay shipping and maybe some to boot, for the right ones.

LazyWP said:
I need the tops off of old worn out boots. Preferably tall tops, with lots of color.
I probably don't need any from Gcreek, as Muck boots aren't colorful!!
I'll pay shipping and maybe some to boot, for the right ones.

Haven't you seen the new hot pink muck boots he wears? :D :D :D

bags2_zps9128331a.jpg

bags1_zpsc513da33.jpg

She is making pockets that hang off of your saddle strings, and tie onto you flank cinch. Anyway that is what these are. I have a couple friends that want to have some women's purses made also. I only have 1 more pair that I will let her have. Ya know, even without the tops some of the booties are still pretty comfy. :wink: :wink:

I have a fairly long boot top tied to a saddle string. It had a brass ring on the bottom that the back cinch billet slides through. The top is open as i have a plastic canteen/ water bottle that fits nicely and you can pull it out on the go for a drink.

I have some worn out size 14 ddd.boulets as well as some mucks in basic black.that will be available in a year size 15.some bogs will be available in cammo in a year or 2.i make gcreek look like a 98 # weakling. right dave ?lol imho. ps i have been freinds with dave since 1969.

miocene said:
I have some worn out size 14 ddd.boulets as well as some mucks in basic black.that will be available in a year size 15.some bogs will be available in cammo in a year or 2.i make gcreek look like a 98 # weakling. right dave ?lol imho. ps i have been freinds with dave since 1969.

I thought you wore 14 1/2? 14 hides and half a keg of nails. :wink: :p

You would have been a big man if you hadn't turned over so far at the bottom. :D

I've still got Miss MacIntosh's class picture from the '50 somewhere, we both looked like we had been held back a few years.

Lisa does Top Notch leather smithin, get compliments on the chinks she made me.
Those bags look nice, around here saddle horn bags are pretty popular, a pair of colorful boot tops oughta make a nice set of horn bags. pair of binoculars on one side and pencil and book on the other and maybe room for that old flask of mine.
Have plenty of old boots I see if I have a pair that would work.
Good luck

sandtrap said:
Are the small pouches for knives?

Yes sir, built for Moormermakers I think. This all went to Ireland. Guess some sweet Irish lass will get her hands in my boots.

I sure wish I could find another pair of those that had the black on them. They were Saunders, and I paid WAY too much when I bought them back in the early 90's.

g creek -bean poles were have never been in my famly genetics. :D what year did you come to the 50 ? my memories go back to grade 2 with mrs rucker..fall of 69

miocene said:
g creek -bean poles were have never been in my famly genetics. :D what year did you come to the 50 ? my memories go back to grade 2 with mrs rucker..fall of 69

Mrs. Rucker it was. The year is right. The school in it's wisdom, put me through 2,3,and 4 all in one year. Then when I got to Horsefly they let me attend 7 twice so I didn't graduate at 15. :roll:

Guess I didn't graduate at all! :D

Latest posts