• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Border opening ???

Help Support Ranchers.net:

lunker

Reaction score
Is the trial in Billings set for june or july?(what day)
Will canadian cattle be allowed immediately if r'calf loses.
I've about 20(cows and calves)I'm planning on selling soon.
I don't want to take the chance of waiting till after the trial.
lunker

Taint said:
lunker said:
lunker

Hopefully the border will remain closed for years to come. For once we can be grateful for the SLOW court processes of the US court system. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PAIRS, I hope you get a hell of a price. It's about time us US ranchers are getting the prices we deserve.

Why, Hello Taint/Hat/Nebrusker/Blackpower, I thought you'd been kicked off. Maybe if you watch your mouth this time Macon might let you stay. Good Luck.

lunker said:
lunker

Hay lunker the border is already open. The US is bringing in more boxed beef then they were bringing in live and boxed from Canada and they are bringing in more feeders from Mexico then ever. It is just the canadian Cattlemabn that isn't accessing the markets. Thanks to R-CALFs injunction the Big packers are making the money in Canada.

Taint said:
Hopefully the border will remain closed for years to come. For once we can be grateful for the SLOW court processes of the US court system.

Yup, now it'll all be shipped down here in boxes and we'll just have fewer packers, glad you're happy!

Tiant"Hopefully the border will remain closed for years to come. For once we can be grateful for the SLOW court processes of the US court system. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PAIRS, I hope you get a hell of a price. It's about time us US ranchers are getting the prices we deserve."

I am happy that you want to shoot your self in the foot, but don't screw me over by trying to keep this border closed.

Taint said:
SASH said:
Taint said:
Hopefully the border will remain closed for years to come. For once we can be grateful for the SLOW court processes of the US court system. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PAIRS, I hope you get a hell of a price. It's about time us US ranchers are getting the prices we deserve.

Why, Hello Taint/Hat/Nebrusker/Blackpower, I thought you'd been kicked off. Maybe if you watch your mouth this time Macon might let you stay. Good Luck.

Who are YOU? Are you a moderator? If you are I'm sorry if I struck a nerve, I don't know what this other fella did but I don't think I need to be put in my place for wishing prosperity to a fellow US cattlmen. I think I may have waded into troubled waters but I'm not sure why, SASH where are your from? God Bless these high prices.

I may be mistaken, but I don't think so. :wink:

Latest posts