• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bountiful Day

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hanta Yo

Reaction score
Bounty for today: canteloup, Crenshaw, zucchini, pickling cukes, burpless cukes and cherry tomatoes.

bounty.jpg

My birthday gift, son got on the welder, made some roses on barbed wire stems. My caption: Barbwire 'n Roses. If that kid would only apply himself... he could be a zillionaire. Makes neat things out of horseshoes, too.
barbrose.jpg

Hanta yo,
those have to be the nicest set of roses I ever saw. Just a touch of International red and you are good to go!!!

I guess I've never heard of crenshaw. What exactly is it? I reallllllllllly like cherry tomatoes and those look greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

Great bounty Hanta---we picked cucs and watermelon today!!! Cool roses too...your son is very talented! I hope all was well when you guys got home. It was wonderful to meet you, and again, thanks for the cool Snowmen. I think your son gets some of his creative talent from you!

TTB

What beautiful roses. I bet your son will continue making wonderful things. He has a good eye for artistic stuff.

Muratic said:
Hanta yo,
those have to be the nicest set of roses I ever saw. Just a touch of International red and you are good to go!!!

Thanks, Muratic, I think the reason they are so "rustic" looking is that we had no red paint :wink: :wink: . Anyway, I just love your quote at the bottom!!! I'm always a day late and a dollar short of thinking of those things, MY HAT TO YA! 8) 8) :D

Radar said:
I guess I've never heard of crenshaw. What exactly is it? I reallllllllllly like cherry tomatoes and those look greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

Radar,

A Crenshaw is a muskmelon where the skin is supposed to turn yellow/orange. This one didn't (turn color), but fell off the vine, (usually that is what determines ripeness), but it's still green and I guess we'll find out what the inside looks like in a couple days. I'm afraid to look inside it now cuz it might be green :cry:

You would not believe those cherry tomatoes! I like just going out in the garden and eating them as I pick. They are so sweet!!!!!

Hanta Yo said:
You would not believe those cherry tomatoes! I like just going out in the garden and eating them as I pick. They are so sweet!!!!!

I always have atleast one cherry tomato plant in a hanging basket off the porch. Just walk past and grab the ripe one. Never more than one ripe one at a time though, wonder why??? :wink:

My signature line: my hubby tells me to be more open minded. That is always the reply he gets as I'm walking away. :!:

Latest posts