• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bowls

Help Support Ranchers.net:

k-state will be more than arkansas wants.

Looks like the media doesn't want LSU to play a real offense this year.

I hope the entire BCS explodes. NO ONE except ESPN wanted a rematch. the KSU / OSU game that night was a far better game to watch than the field goal game between LSU and Bama.....

#8 KSU is over looked for a #12 and #14 in Mich. and VT ??? that is bullshit!
Herbie was right...it is about money, why have a rank system. I hope T Boone gets his money out, and offers to pay for the whole cost of a OSU / LSU game, should they both win....

the NCAA is a corrupt pile of dung, it needs an enema.

SEC makes a killing this year with all the BCSNCG $$$$ going to them alone.

SEC has $BILLION$ contract with ESPN. You connect the dots..........

I agree with the dingy husker from the north... no interest at all in the title game. if the SEC really wants to prove they are the best, LSU vs Okie Light, and Bama vs Stanford...you win both, you are the best.

F$*K the BCS/ SEC/ ESPN.... ESPN is the evil empire.

ESPN is becoming a monopoly and has way too much power. The system is designed to be manipulated.

It completely goes against the purity of sports. If you win, you advance. I'm done with professional sports and I'm done with the BCS.

Maybe the AP will come through with a split national champion. But this still robs the country of a really good game.

I am pretty sure ESPN outright totally "Owned", "Promoted", "Produced", & "Aired" 7-8 bowls just last year.

Would be funny if no one watched the BCSNCG in January.

on the BCS show they kept repeating how bama belonged there, like if they said it enough, we would believe it. I hate everything ESPN stands for....Herbstriet tried to call them out.... Michigan and Va Tech???? come on!

Latest posts