• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Boy are we in trouble now!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

CattleCo

Reaction score
This morning from a cave somewhere in Pakistan the Taliban Minister of Migration, Mohammed Omar, warned the United States that if military action against Iraq continues, Taliban authorities will cut off America's supply of convenience store managers. If this action does not yield sufficient results, cab drivers will be next.... & then to motel owners...It's getting ugly. :roll:

CattleCo said:
This morning from a cave somewhere in Pakistan the Taliban Minister of Migration, Mohammed Omar, warned the United States that if military action against Iraq continues, Taliban authorities will cut off America's supply of convenience store managers. If this action does not yield sufficient results, cab drivers will be next.... & then to motel owners...It's getting ugly. :roll:

This is your best and most meaningful post! Do you have any more?

DO be a terrorist Agman! You are still in Disneyland with your charts and graphs! (You may be right for the short term, but the long term will be a "bitch"! ) Just like George Bush, NCBA, R-CAlf and my favorite group of morons FB. The whole Ag deal really doesn't matter......I HAVE ACCEPTED THE FACT,USDA is bought and paid for by the Packers and Grain Companies..........nothing will change.
Keep you customers happy!
By the way I have always voted Republican and see NO reason to change that program.
What is your take on Merck????looks like Merial may have to suck it up!

Personally, 3 dollar Corn and 80 cent 5 wt steers would help my deal.
So the "economist at Cattle Fax tell me will happen if 3 buck Corn becomes a reality. But again , they are "desk cowboys"!

Latest posts