• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

BPA buying a leae

Help Support Ranchers.net:

PPRM

Reaction score
We thought this would end well. Unless I hit the lottery and can buy it myself, it won't. History is fraught with big government or agencies mismanagement though.

One of the duck hunting places looks to be finally sold. The owner and I had done a fantastic job and it's a heck of a habitat for birds and other wildlife.

Bonniville Power has a program to buy property for the Tribes to be managed for Wildlife. This is one of the ones they chose. Paying an arm and leg.

Tribe told Luke they'd like him to manage the wildlife part after purchase. Was not a done deal, but likely. It looked like we might be able to work as a team on this and others.

Well, BPA is going to keep the water right but not send water here. Keep it in stream for fish. The net loss of wildlife habitat will be astounding.

I have this year and likely next year to graze this piece.

We thought this would end well. Unless I hit the lottery and can buy it myself, it won't. History is fraught with big government or agencies mismanagement though.

One of the duck hunting places looks to be finally sold. The owner and I had done a fantastic job and it's a heck of a habitat for birds and other wildlife.

Bonniville Power has a program to buy property for the Tribes to be managed for Wildlife. This is one of the ones they chose. Paying an arm and leg.

Tribe told Luke they'd like him to manage the wildlife part after purchase. Was not a done deal, but likely. It looked like we might be able to work as a team on this and others.

Well, BPA is going to keep the water right but not send water here. Keep it in stream for fish. The net loss of wildlife habitat will be astounding.

I have this year and likely next year to graze this piece.
Oh yeah. Save the fish by all means and to heck with everything else.
Bunch of educated idiots.

Latest posts