• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

brainstorm for this week's contest.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cert

Reaction score
OK folks. I have an idea. I have more than 10 pictures and I think they all need to be posted. However, I have a few quite "comical" bull photos.
This has not been approved by FH, but I thought maybe we could strech this contest into sub catagories.
I was thinking something like "catalog" bull pic. You know, the shots that ya'll see in the sale flyers.
And then a catagory for pics of the other part of owing bulls. Like bulls tearing up something, or on the prowl, or whatever.

Any thoughts? Complaints? Better ideas?

Theory behind this is it will free up some places for the typical broadside of head on photograph and then add some comedy ass well.
If no complaints, I'll take photos via e-mail as well and thru tomorrow night. I'll post the polls friday morning and run for 3 days like always.

OOPS :oops: :oops:
Ought to proof read a little better next time.

Sorry LOL I was reading and a kid who is working with the teacher I share a office with was reading over my shoulder and pointed it out to me LOL dang 5th graders ......Told ya sap is rising :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock: :eek: :eek: :shock: :eek: :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You rascal, dids you peek under my skirt? (he says in a high pitched voice)

Jinglebob said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You rascal, dids you peek under my skirt? (he says in a high pitched voice)

Would that make you the Swiss Miss? EH :wink: :cowboy:

Latest posts