• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bred heifer pics, mostly

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Beautiful cattle Cal. Yours are some of the pics I'm gonna print out to show the guys at my place what cattle and ranches look like in the rest of the world.

They'll be fascinated and impressed.

Nice looking heifers, Cal. Really like all the GREEN! Looks like you had a few very very cold days during calving :eek: Sure could use your bale loader :D

Hey, thanks so much, all!

Cattle Army, your slipping, :p I posted some "kid playing with assault rifles" pictures just for you! :twisted: :D :wink: You've been missing awhile, glad you haven't abandoned us, though. :)

White Wing, that's awesome! Wait until we all start posting winter photos, they'll think we're loco for living up here! :)

Cal said:
Hey, thanks so much, all!

Cattle Army, your slipping, :p I posted some "kid playing with assault rifles" pictures just for you! :twisted: :D :wink: You've been missing awhile, glad you haven't abandoned us, though. :)

White Wing, that's awesome! Wait until we all start posting winter photos, they'll think we're loco for living up here! :)

:D When the temps drop to about 16 C at the ranch they complain about the 'cold'. I hunt deer most years in Manitoba and at one point or another it usually reaches -20C. I always laugh and tell them that 16C is finally getting comfortable, -20C is cold.

Whitewing said:
:D When the temps drop to about 16 C at the ranch they complain about the 'cold'. I hunt deer most years in Manitoba and at one point or another it usually reaches -20C. I always laugh and tell them that 16C is finally getting comfortable, -20C is cold.

where abouts in MB???

Canadian_Cowgirl said:
Whitewing said:

where abouts in MB???

North of Stonewall, a wide spot in the road named Hodgson.

Whitewing said:
Canadian_Cowgirl said:
Whitewing said:

where abouts in MB???

Did you know people around Plentywood or just work the patch?

Big Muddy rancher said:
Whitewing said:
Canadian_Cowgirl said:
where abouts in MB???

Did you know people around Plentywood or just work the patch?

I was working in S. Louisiana and was sent up there by a company named Aminoil to collect samples. This was in 1982. It was the first time I'd ever visited the state. I think Aminoil was later bought by Tenneco, bought by someone else and so on.

I recall one of the landowner's name was Sorenson, though I think they were closer to Sidney than Plentywood. I don't recall the pumpers name, just that he was a really nice guy. I also recall the wind was blowing like hell that day.....it was in late March or early April.

Latest posts