• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Brian Williams

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Larrry

Reaction score
So he proved he's a liar, so can we believe anything he says. When he talks is it a lie. He can't be taken seriously. He can always compare enemy fire situations with hillary. Of course the truth doesn't really matter to the leftwingers...carry on

he must have been on the same flight as ol queen Hillery..

Hillary Clinton has conceded that she "did misspeak" about landing in Bosnia under sniper fire, blaming tiredness for a dramatic description that was shown to have been significantly exaggerated.

As believable as that fat sum beach up in Valley county. Cut from the same piece of cloth. Butt Paste & Brian.

Trade him for hostages!!!!!!!! Along with Obama.

When you become a public figure you have taken on the responsibility to be honest at all costs. Here is a quote by John Wooden that Mr Williams should have read long ago.. Mr Williams should resign and do the only honorable thing he can do.
"Talent is God-given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful."

"Talent is God-given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful."

Wow. Awesome stuff there!

More Brian Williams Bullshat.

http://soopermexican.com/2015/02/08/mexclusive-audio-of-brian-williams-bragging-that-he-owns-part-of-fuselage-of-helicopter-crashed-in-bin-laden-raid/

The more you here the more common it was for him to S T R E A C H the truth..... he became quite good at it......

The problem with a lie is you have to keep lying to keep the original lie going and pretty soon you forget just what the truth really was. Mr Williams has no idea of what the truth is to day. And will never be able to untangle the truth from the lies. The IRS scandal, Benghazi and a few more are going to be unraveled shortly. The results will be interesting.

W.T said:
The problem with a lie is you have to keep lying to keep the original lie going and pretty soon you forget just what the truth really was. Mr Williams has no idea of what the truth is to day. And will never be able to untangle the truth from the lies. The IRS scandal, Benghazi and a few more are going to be unraveled shortly. The results will be interesting.
OT could have schooled Williams on this.

"Why bother hanging out with celebrities when I can spend time with the people who made me one?" Obama asked the crowd of black tie journalists and media personalities gathered at the Washington Convention Center. "I know where my bread is buttered."

"I have to admit though, it wasn't easy coming up with fresh material for this dinner," Obama said. "A few nights ago, I was up tossing and turning trying to figure out exactly what to say. Finally, when I couldn't get back to sleep, I rolled over and asked Brian Williams what he thought."

Latest posts