• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bringing Cows Home...Photo Story

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Jassy, great photos! I love the ones of the cows crossing the water :) The last set of photos looks like it could have been taken at my place. Everything soaking wet and dripping with ice. I'll take dry cold any day :)

Well although Colorado is getting the most attention on this storm..I think we had our share of snow and ice. After getting all the critters fed up today and hunkered down in the hills...the afternoon went pretty darn good. Didn't lose power again..that's a good thing. They say the sun will come out tomorrow..so lets hope so!

Yes I'm glad that our son made it home from Cheyenne on Monday...cause if he had waited...he wouldn't of made it this weekend!

I shoot all kinds of deer on the ranch...with the digital camera...lol Not much hunting going on around here...not that many deer.

Merry Christmas and safe travels to everyone!

amazing pictures Jazzy, you might be rivaling ole Soap here before long. I sure do like the country up there. If I was to relocate you could guarantee on me headin up inbetween Cody and Kilgore.

Well Girlfriend...I will keep my 40 degrees to that icey cold stuff you are getting....Love the pictures as always....Tell the old man I love your Inspirational Model lol :wink: !! Have missed ya and hope that you stay warm for Christmas. Hmm...oh by the way. Where is the vacation pics?? Cant wait to see what you saw and captured in the big city and the big ole hole in the ground.

Luv ya...

Easty

Latest posts