• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Broke Cowboy, where are you?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
If things went as planned, you should be travelling back from or through
on your trip to Western Canada
It would be interesting to know where all you have been, what part you liked best
where you would chose to live--all or any part of your journey.
Hope you had or are having safe travels!!

We are home now.
It was a wonderful trip.
We had to change the plans a bit as a family member in Saskatchewan needed some help while we were out there. But we got to see a bunch of British Columbia and a tonne of places in Alberta and Saskatchewan.
Even had a coffee with Big Muddy! Great to finally meet him face to face!
I have been busy since we got home. The farm is sold but I have not yet found a job in Alberta so we are still looking while remaining in the house.
I do not want to buy in the north east corner of the province and then get a job in the south west corner! LOL!!
We are fortunate that the purchaser owns the land next to us and does not care about the house as he lives with his family in a far nicer place.
I have attached a link to Flicker.
There are two trips on that link - the trip from last year and the trip from this year.
To start the story all you have to do is click on any picture and you can then see the individual picture and the small story written under each picture. The arrows on the right and the left of the picture that comes up will take you forward and back.
Wife took hundreds of pictures and spent forever sorting through them.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/187741599@N02/albums

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Best to all,
B.C.

There is some spectacular scenery there! From the mountains to the plains!❤ Tell your wife she did good, really good! I haven't looked at 2020 yet. Glad you were able to make the trip and got home safely. It would be interesting to know where those places are that she took pictures of. Canada is a beautiful country. Glad you got to meet Big Muddy Rancher. Good people, him and Tam.

I'm wondering about the fellow that called himself 'Burnt' that used to post here. Does anyone know anything about him?

There is some spectacular scenery there! From the mountains to the plains!❤ Tell your wife she did good, really good! I haven't looked at 2020 yet. Glad you were able to make the trip and got home safely. It would be interesting to know where those places are that she took pictures of. Canada is a beautiful country. Glad you got to meet Big Muddy Rancher. Good people, him and Tam.

I'm wondering about the fellow that called himself 'Burnt' that used to post here. Does anyone know anything about him?
Be sure to read the little stories she put under the pictures. Some of them are explanatory and some are simply interesting.
Hope you have a great evening.
Cheers

Thanks, BC. I missed those earlier, so will go back and read them.
To start the story all you have to do is click on any picture and you can then see the individual picture and the small story written under each picture. The arrows on the right and the left of the picture that comes up will take you forward and back.
Hope you have a great week!
Cheers.

Latest posts