• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Broke Cowboy

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
I was hauling a load of cull bulls to the sale in Mankota today, Broke Cowboy and I have been emailing as he and his wife are on a trip west. I was going about 20 miles south of where he was staying so we arranged to meet for coffee on my way back from dropping off my load. We just stood in the shade outside as I had Tippy with me and he had his Shadow in his car. Great visit but short. He plans to swing into the ranch on his return trip.
Some of you might remember he came home from over seas a bit broke up but seems to be doing well.
Looking forward to his visit.

I was hauling a load of cull bulls to the sale in Mankota today, Broke Cowboy and I have been emailing as he and his wife are on a trip west. I was going about 20 miles south of where he was staying so we arranged to meet for coffee on my way back from dropping off my load. We just stood in the shade outside as I had Tippy with me and he had his Shadow in his car. Great visit but short. He plans to swing into the ranch on his return trip.
Some of you might remember he came home from over seas a bit broke up but seems to be doing well.
Thanks for letting us know. Yes, I remember he was in pretty bad shape when he came home. What an honor to you both that you were able to meet up. I have the highest regard for you both. I hope he finds a property in W Canada, perhaps we will be able to meet him some day. Please tell him 'hi' for us.

Truly enjoyed meeting with you! The visit was short but it was a good one. We have finally met face to face!!
How many years has it been?
Far too many.
We will be stopping in on the return trip my friend.
Cheers.

Latest posts