• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Broke Cowboy

Help Support Ranchers.net:

No idea but I hope he is OK. What is his age? I worry about those of advanced years or those with health issues. Maybe he is just too broke to post. :LOL: Was he broke because he was without financial comfort or because his wife kept him in line? :)

I am in Calgary. Wife and I are sleeping on a foamy on the floor at a friends apartment.
As for being broke - yup - we are.
Forced to sell the farm and the house and the animals. Wiped out by the lib feds in Canada.
Been shot, stabbed, blown up, took two hits with a machette, flew F-18's and gave Canada 25 years of military service. Wife kept the home fires burning bright.
Federal government released me from my job due to no jab. Then they have the nerve to say "thanks for your service!"
Have a place we will buy in Nanton, Alberta at the end of July. Nothing fancy but it is solid and will keep us warm and dry.
Looking for work at present. Hoping to find something a bit more permanent than the part time work I have in Okotoks. Time will tell.
No matter what, I am not one of those limp wristed, purple haired people.
I will put my back to the wheel and keep pushing because that is who I am. And I will do it until I drop!
Hope all is good at your end folks. Despite the difficulties, the support from my wife has made it all bearable. We are a team and have been for nearly 43 years now.
No worries folks and thanks for the thoughts.
We will overcome!!!!!!!!
Cheers.

I had no idea and sorry for the disrespect that your government has shown you. I hope my comments didn't come off insensitive. I admire your drive and know you will prevail. My best to you and your wife.

Is there anything we can do to help? We have helped other members in the past.
Just please, let us know.
So glad you have a place to go to in July and I wish what you have been through had not happened.

"Been shot, stabbed, blown up, took two hits with a machette, flew F-18's and gave Canada 25 years of military service".
And it wasn't good enough. 🤬😢l
This is not the country (yours or ours) that we grew up in.
And FWIW, neither of us have had the jab either.

I am in Calgary. Wife and I are sleeping on a foamy on the floor at a friends apartment.
As for being broke - yup - we are.
Forced to sell the farm and the house and the animals. Wiped out by the lib feds in Canada.
Been shot, stabbed, blown up, took two hits with a machette, flew F-18's and gave Canada 25 years of military service. Wife kept the home fires burning bright.
Federal government released me from my job due to no jab. Then they have the nerve to say "thanks for your service!"
Have a place we will buy in Nanton, Alberta at the end of July. Nothing fancy but it is solid and will keep us warm and dry.
Looking for work at present. Hoping to find something a bit more permanent than the part time work I have in Okotoks. Time will tell.
No matter what, I am not one of those limp wristed, purple haired people.
I will put my back to the wheel and keep pushing because that is who I am. And I will do it until I drop!
Hope all is good at your end folks. Despite the difficulties, the support from my wife has made it all bearable. We are a team and have been for nearly 43 years now.
No worries folks and thanks for the thoughts.
We will overcome!!!!!!!!
Cheers.
You should mode to the Arkansas territory. Game and fresh water in every holler. Women are pretty
We have 4 seasons.
Camouflage or pearl snaps are in vogue for church attire but take your hat off.
Tough as you are, you're no match for chiggers. Bring some turpentine.

I had no idea and sorry for the disrespect that your government has shown you. I hope my comments didn't come off insensitive. I admire your drive and know you will prevail. My best to you and your wife.
Trust me when I tell you that I am THE most difficult guy in the world to offend.
Have a good one.
Cheers

Is there anything we can do to help? We have helped other members in the past.
Just please, let us know.
So glad you have a place to go to in July and I wish what you have been through had not happened.

"Been shot, stabbed, blown up, took two hits with a machette, flew F-18's and gave Canada 25 years of military service".
And it wasn't good enough. 🤬😢l
This is not the country (yours or ours) that we grew up in.
And FWIW, neither of us have had the jab either.
It is what it is and I am happy to say I have the world's best wife at my side.
We will overcome!
If we win the lottery things will get better in a hurry! LOL!!!
All the best
Cheers

Latest posts