• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Broken Arrow Angus Dispersion Harrison, NE?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

sic 'em reds

Reaction score
Anybody know much about this ranch? I just got the sale catalog with the Angus Journal and thought they had a good set of cows for sale. Alot of Olhde breeding from the info in the catalog, looked pretty good to me.

Any info or insight would be appreciated.

sic-em-reds,
I've done quite a bit of ET work for these folks as well as bull work. They have some really functional cattle and are super nice folks to work with.
In addition, I've found them to be very honest in all they do.
I plan to be at the sale, even though I don't really need any cows. They are in an area that has been very dry for several years, thus the sale, but the cattle have performed well in spite of the weather conditions.
Hope this helps.

It was pretty refreshing to see their catalog. I threw away all but theirs in the Angus Journal. Nice to see a no nonsense operation with a black & white catalog that lets the cattle do the talking instead of the talking heads and full color pictures with one cow taking up two full pages. If I wanted to increase my Angus herd, I would attend that sale over the big name, BS sales that happen every day.

I quit taking the AJ when it got bigger than a Sears and Roebuck catalog with all their advertisements-- afraid someone in the Post Office would get a hernia and sue me... :wink: :lol:

Used to like the magazine- but they got carried away...Just try to follow some of the articles on the website now....

I agree AX, on the part of a no nonsense sale. Alot of the cattle are not big name and extrodinary by epds, but if you look at the ratios on those cows, they are pretty strong.

I'd sure like to try to get some of those cows, but the hauling would be more than its worth. .........unless I could put a truck full together, but the checkbook is saying no until I sell some calves. And then I still couldn't do it!!!!!

Good looking set of cows though.

I failed to renew my AAA membership so I didn't get the catalog in the AJ, anybody know where to get it can't find a link in google.

Latest posts