• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Broncos Losing

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hanta Yo

Reaction score
Well, after this last fumble by Plummer, I give up on watching the rest of the game. Where was Denver's defense????????? :???: Denver just couldn't hold onto the ball, seems ever time Steelers got the ball they scored on it :cry:

Walked through the den and heard one of the annoucers saying the Bronco fans are stunned....Not a sound from them. Sorry Yall
I do mean it Broncos were my team before the panthers.....

Yup, spouse and I thought it was going to be a great game, down to the wire NOT. Pittsburg played extraordinarily well, like for both teams :wink:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Either you guys are such good sports or so disgusted with the broncos it isn't going to be any fun teaseing you about it. :cowboy:

I'd like to think we are good sports...Especially this family (except for me) like to call my beloved Broncos the Denver Donkeys (MT Cowgurl included), I've been the "black sheep" here, so I've lived with it soooo long that getting razzed about it will not get a reaction out of me!!! :D 8)

Hanta Yo said:
Uh, Oh, MsSage, looks like the Panthers are playing like the Broncos, hope they can get it together by the 2nd half.....

YIKES!!! 27-7 Seattle (so far)

If the two teams (Steelers and looking like Seattle) play at the Super Bowl as they are playing today....what a game it will be!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Damn!!! And I was SOOO looking forward to a Seahawk-Bronco superbowl!!!!! :roll: :roll:
Ohhh, well.....guess I will have to be cheering on my Hawks without having to compete with the hubby!! :wink: :wink:
I agree, Hanta!! Looks like the broncos showed up without their players!! :shock: :shock: Sad ending to a GREAT season!! :D

I have learned a very valuable lesson LOL if a team is pulled for in this room they will lose :wink:
I am glad we dont make out money on picking football teams to win LOL
oh well there is always next year.

Latest posts