• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Brothers?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

greg

Reaction score
Funny thing happened the other day :? Sister-in-law was on way home from work,seen this guy have a wild boar jump out of truck box onto hood,guy naturally spooked -hit brakes -pig on highway.For some reason figured it was something I could handle?Forgot gun,but had rope.Those suckers can back out of rope faster than I can regroup!And oh was on foot?Needless to say after 5 throws came back home for gun and wife wouldn't let me put in freezer?Anyway I may be famous-pics of idiot with one hand swinging rope and one directing traffic-rumours-that's my brother

Mom shot one years ago and put it in the freezer. After the first course of inside cooked wild pig, Dad made her cook it outside. All for a very good reason. :wink:

WHAT??? NO PICTURES, GREG???!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
I am sorely disappointed......the only thing that could make that story any better would be pictures so that I do not need to have my imagination work overtime!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

greg said:
Funny thing happened the other day :? Sister-in-law was on way home from work,seen this guy have a wild boar jump out of truck box onto hood,guy naturally spooked -hit brakes -pig on highway.For some reason figured it was something I could handle?Forgot gun,but had rope.Those suckers can back out of rope faster than I can regroup!And oh was on foot?Needless to say after 5 throws came back home for gun and wife wouldn't let me put in freezer?Anyway I may be famous-pics of idiot with one hand swinging rope and one directing traffic-rumours-that's my brother

Would you do that for us when we get there?? :shock: :D :lol:

Yes his story sounds funny,didn't go along with him and get pics :? He never did get the animal,the owner just took off after it jumped out of the truck....now theres a wild boar running around our area,and its all MY fault greg says because I wouldn't let him take the gun...lol.

Latest posts