• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Buck or Roy?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

loomixguy

Reaction score
Much like the age old question of Ginger or Mary Ann, this question made for lots of fun on another forum some years ago. Buck Owens or Roy Clark? Who do you like better?

Buck for his music, Roy for his ability to play any instrument, and if you didn't like his music, he was a pro boxer too, in his younger years. :D

on hee haw, Buck was better....in life, Buck was a prick. know a few guys who met him and the thought his sh!t didn't stink.... I do not like that in a person.

Though Roy is a master musician and can play darn near any instrument he touches, his singing ability was always severely limited, IMO.

Whether you like Buck or not, he had a string of #1's and really defined the "Bakersfield sound".

Buck gets my vote....just like Mary Ann always did.

BUCK 'EM!

LazyWP said:
Buck for his music, Roy for his ability to play any instrument, and if you didn't like his music, he was a pro boxer too, in his younger years. :D

Liked them both but as a man - I'd Want as a friend - Roy was the one I'd pick - He wrote many of the songs that made others Stars

I had great respect for "Tennessee Ernie Ford" and his Music - UNTILL I met up with Him and the Gang that worked for Him

5 of them Beat the S*** out of one of my roommates - in the back room of the "Red Barn" in San Jose - Over a Female Singer my room mate and she wanted to marry - He never got over it and killed himself a few years later...
...She never made it BIG either...

Roy hands down. Never liked Buck Owens.

Roy's biggest problem was a massive coke habit. It killed a lot of his talent as far as i am concerned.

Latest posts