• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bucks or Ducks?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

loomixguy

Reaction score
I'd like to see the Ohio State win tonight, just to show those who spent all season besmirching the B1G as irrelevant or the 5th best conference that in spite of their imaginings that the National Title went to a B1G school.

But, should the Ducks win, with former Husker and National Champion QB Scott Frost as the OC, I could live with that, too.

It should be a good 'un, no matter what. :wink:

Ducks

They have come so close for years. They deserve a title.

Back in 2010 when they lost it to an SEC team, they laid it all on the field and were classy in doing so.

ONE decent team in an entire league...... Big ten is irrelevant, OHIO STATE, is decent.

I vote Ducks, just because I hate all teams red....

jigs said:
ONE decent team in an entire league...... Big ten is irrelevant, OHIO STATE, is decent.

I vote Ducks, just because I hate all teams red....

Jiggsy, go relax with some Ex-Lax. Your chronic constipation is becoming more evident daily.

Hard to say what binds you up more, a B1G school winning the title, or a former Husker calling the plays for a team that wins the title. It's a win/win either way for me!

That was NOT a pass interference play they called against Oregon.

The fix is in................

They tried to give Ohio a fumble early in the game that was obviously the wrong call.

Damned if Ohio State didn't make a more egregious Pass Interference play against the Ducks and guess what? No flags.

Go Big 10.

jigs said:
Winner plays TCU sign was classic

I imagine you saying this out loud holding your hand up for a high five, immediately sadness sets in realizing you are alone in your Husker hating man cave as no one would dare watch a football game with your obnoxious dumba$$ no matter how much free beer and food was offered.

About time somebody else won it. Dang near 10 years is plenty long enough for any Conference to rule...................

Looks like Jim Harbaugh & Urban Meyer will keep the rest of the B1G under their thumb for several years now.

Let's see now. How was it that Meyer happened to go to Ohio State? Wasn't there some serious illegalities going on there?

:wink:

Mike said:
Let's see now. How was it that Meyer happened to go to Ohio State? Wasn't there some serious illegalities going on there?

:wink:

With more major NCAA violations than any other conference, the SEC has no business pointing fingers. :wink:

honyak said:
jigs said:

I imagine you saying this out loud holding your hand up for a high five, immediately sadness sets in realizing you are alone in your Husker hating man cave as no one would dare watch a football game with your obnoxious dumba$$ no matter how much free beer and food was offered.
plenty of people in the husker hating man cave, and I saw very little of the game, had a church meeting, got home at 745...watched a little of the game as I cooked some supper. the wife got home from a basketball game, and we went in to watch her show The Bachelor together.... the boys were watching the game and would rewind it for good plays and such.....

I don't mind trading sharp barbs with Loomix, because I know him personally ( my cousin is his gal on the side :p ) but your sure an ignorant ass.

jigs said:
honyak said:
jigs said:

plenty of people in the husker hating man cave, and I saw very little of the game, had a church meeting, got home at 745...watched a little of the game as I cooked some supper. the wife got home from a basketball game, and we went in to watch her show The Bachelor together.... the boys were watching the game and would rewind it for good plays and such.....

I don't mind trading sharp barbs with Loomix, because I know him personally ( my cousin is his gal on the side :p ) but your sure an ignorant ass.

You've been shotgun spewing your bs around here and then get offended if someone other than your kin calls you out on it? This is the INTERNET not GAM gams kitchen. As long as you continue to post your horse$hit I'll be here to point it out. Troll on fat boy.

honyak said:
jigs said:
honyak said:

You've been shotgun spewing your bs around here and then get offended if someone other than your kin calls you out on it? This is the INTERNET not GAM gams kitchen. As long as you continue to post your horse$hit I'll be here to point it out. Troll on fat boy.

:lol:

honyak said:
jigs said:

TCU would have spanked everyone in the final 4 and sent them home to their mama crying, that Boykin kid is a baller and the defense defines toughness. Just like OkSt a few years back, LSU would have been crying uncle by the end of the first quarter.

Just glad to see a semblance of a playoff system where the sports writers can't crown a POS SEC team after playing a POS ND or in conference opponent.

Subjective conference BS thoughts shouldn't play into who has the best team. Let the top 8 teams play it out. Urban Meyer is a decent coach, but Oregon was out of play makers. TCU would have punched Ohio St in the mouth and not tried to dance around them all night long.

You'll probably get to see it this coming year. Should be quite entertaining.

The conference talk is tiring, glad to see it diminished some. When they open it up to 8 teams, it won't matter.

As well as playoff system worked this year there is no need for 8 teams. Really showed that the committee knows a little more about football than most bloggers and sports board posters. I thought this was one of the most entertaining bowl seasons in a long time.

eatbeef said:
As well as playoff system worked this year there is no need for 8 teams. Really showed that the committee knows a little more about football than most bloggers and sports board posters. I thought this was one of the most entertaining bowl seasons in a long time.

Mmmmmmm. Yeah, so not #1, not #2, and not even #3, but the very lowest ranked team they let in beat the pants off the other darlings..... and that is knowing what they are doing?? Number 1 and 2 went down to the lowest ranked team and you think they can pickem? Come on. It's seriously no stretch to say that the 3rd rank team in the final poll which should have been 2nd and a very easily conceivable have more 1st place votes in the old system, could beat arbitrary #1 (by way of 4 seed selection).
I don't stay up at night over this bs, but I just don't care for an amateur sport being spun and stained so much.

Why are so many scared of a playoff where they let the boys play- all real contenders ?
Does div 2 select the top 4? NFL?

I suppose you think the players need paid to and GPA shouldn't matter for eligibility.

No, quite the opposite.

I just don't care for an amateur sport being spun and stained so much.

Amateur- a person who does something (such as a sport or hobby) for pleasure and not as a job.

As far as grades... my ex-wife taught at a university while I was in school. She had a kid on the basketball team that wouldn't come to class and so was failing. She was concerned about not being rehired if she failed him. I told her that was his problem, if they didn't rehire her, something else would come up.

Latest posts