• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Buckwheat Grants Amnesty/Immunity To Illegals

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Oldtimer said:
Tam said:
I listen to the twit say he wrote an Executive order telling HIS Administration to stop deporting people that are ILLEGALLY IN THE US. He and He alone is deciding what US laws his Administration is going to enforce THAT IS NOT HIS JOB OLDTIMER, HIS JOB IS TO ENFORCE THE LAWS. :x He even admitted just last year he did not have the authority to do what he just did so I ask again Oldtimer what has changed since last year that made him and YOU think he had the right to pick and choose what laws he was going to enforce?

And you as a ex law man excusing his not enforcing US laws is DISGUSTING and you should be ashamed of yourself :roll:

Tam- you're living in Dreamland if you think administrators/prosecutors can enforce every local, state, or federal law on the books...They've made prioritizing decisions for years...GW and Christopher Cox turned down funding given to them by Congress to add investigators to the SEC claiming they weren't needed and then overlooked enforcement of numerous laws/regulations against the banking industry http://mostcorrupt.com/Appointees-Cox.htm ...

Agencies/Departments would need 10 times the amount of budgets/manpower to enforce every law on the books...There are laws on the books that date back to horse and buggy days.. The freeing up of the funds and manpower needed to deport these folks with no criminal records can be better used catching and deporting those that are criminals...

the policy change will apply to those who came to the United States before they were 16 and who are younger than 30 if they have lived here for five years, have no criminal history, graduated from a U.S. high school or served in the military.

In the 90's when budgets were tight- and our entire office gas budget was $750 month/$9000 for the year- we had to set limits on how far we would extradite misdemeanor crimes against property suspects from...In most cases we would not go further than neighboring counties...Even crimes against persons suspects and felons were prioritized- and if the person was deemed not a danger to others often we would not go out of state due to the high costs of extradition- and lack of manpower...

The S.O. also quit enforcement of traffic law and responding to non injury accidents (leaving that to the H.P.'s)..That was all done under Prosecutorial discretion/Administrative discretion because both tied up too much manpower that was better used for criminal investigation...And we were backed by the county fathers, prosecutors, and Judges... Several counties had to go this route...

And really Tam- you who claim to be the "Conservative Queen"- do you really want the Federal government to start enforcing every law on the book :???:

Do you know what it would cost the taxpayers to enforce every law on the books :???:

Would you mind providing a link to where I claimed I was the Conservative Queen as I do believe you are again making crap up as you can't defend the fact OBAMA SAID HIMSELF ONE YEAR AGO HE HAD NO AUTHORITY TO DO WHAT HE JUST DID. And in doing what he just did he KNOWNLY OVERSTEPPED HIS AUTHORITY TO BUY VOTES IN A TOUGH ELECTION. :roll:

Our tax dollars at work learning the ropes of the system.

http://www.kbtx.com/news/tamu/headlines/Texas_AM_Undocumented_Student_In_National_Headlines_For_New_Immigration_Policy_159274905.html

Oldtimer needs to hear what MAINSTREAM America has to say about his beloved bammie and this decision and stop saying crap like he does

'

"If you look at our country's constitution under our constitution the President has no right, no power whatsoever to make any law. Whether it's a good law or a bad law the President has zero power his duty is to enforce the laws that congress passes," said Congressman Bill Flores, (R) District 17.

Flores also worries the plan will take jobs away from millions of Americans still out of work.

Congressman Flores expects the courts will ultimately decide whether the plan is legal or not.

For some 800,000 undocumented immigrants, it's a DREAM Act come true

I guess we should let our children know that as soon as they are ready to start work... they now have 800,000 new immigrants to compete with for a scarce job..

that should lock up the youth vote for Obama :shock:

FoxNation-DREAM.JPG

I would think that if you realley wanted to get rid of the Mexicans all you need to do is let the ColoradoRiver flow naturally.I think Oldtimer is winning this round Tam :shock: .Dont let it happen

Latest posts