• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Buford or Giant?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

CattleArmy

Reaction score
Checking us as we check him out.
100_2345.jpg

Looking to the side.
100_2336.jpg

Cross breeding here we come!
100_2337.jpg

He's so gentle everyone stood around and scratched him and he loves it. The kids and I were talking names. I want to call him Buford and they want to call him Giant.

nice looking bull, where did you get this one at? I may need to look there next time I go bull shopping. he could be a twin to the two I bought this year

Looks good. I commend you for the crossbreeding program. I am positive it will work.
He looks like a Line1. I am as curious as Jigs as to where you got him and the breeding.

I had a pet pig after I was out of high school named Buford....little bastard was a drinking fool!! had a whiskey bottle near his pen and I would give him snorts every now and then...one day my uncle was over at the house and we went to see Buford...Chuck sees the bottle and tyakes a shot of it...I told him that it was Bufords and then gave the pig a snort....Chuck threw up. said I was an ass to let him drink from the same bottle as a pig.......

my buddies even mailed me lets from college addressed to me, in care of Buford the Pig !!

He was purchased from Westover Herefords Ashby, Nebraska. Jigs and Doug they private treaty sale their bulls. I think they sold around 25 this year. I'll ask my Dad about his genetics. Not being around Herefords a lot names of the breed don't stay in our memory long.

Thank you for the compliments we are really happy with him too.

Westover herefords were some of the best bulls when I was growing up. :D :D :!: My dad bought alot of Cal's bulls over the years and even hauled some for neighbors and friends,too. Back then it was Cal and his son Joe who had them. Buford is a great name, just let Joe know what ya name him, he and Abby would get a kick out of the name. :wink: :!: 8)

Latest posts