• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bull Dyke

Help Support Ranchers.net:

katrina said:
Better have a 15 pound sack of flour on hand............ :twisted:

one time a bunch of us guys were in Orschelens after Husker Harvest Days...and we had this kid with us that we have dubbed "the fat chic magnet" because at eveery party the bigger gals flock to him.

well, there we are walking down the isle and this big gal says hi to Trevor. what does Brian do, but pick up this big bag of plain bagged feed, throughs it in to Trevors arms and says,, hey buddy, I think you are out of flour at home.

poor kid, turned bright red and the gal gave him her number!!

jigs said:
katrina said:

one time a bunch of us guys were in Orschelens after Husker Harvest Days...and we had this kid with us that we have dubbed "the fat chic magnet" because at eveery party the bigger gals flock to him.

well, there we are walking down the isle and this big gal says hi to Trevor. what does Brian do, but pick up this big bag of plain bagged feed, throughs it in to Trevors arms and says,, hey buddy, I think you are out of flour at home.

:D :D :D :D HAHAHAHAHA

jigs said:
katrina said:

KATRINA...HELP. This time I'm lost,can you explain it to me :???:

Uhhh..never mind some nice person explained it to me....not worth repeating :(

CattleRMe said:
katrina said:

Thanks Mike.... It's going to take a miracle.

Guess there wasn't a miracle. :mad:

WhocaresII.jpg

Who cares?

:???: :? :wink: :)

Just joking. Go Big Red.

Actually, Scarlett hopes Big Red don't go, or there'll be no Scarlett no mo'. :cry:

Latest posts