• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bull photo's......help!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Reaction score
Hi, just wanted to put some pic's of the recent bull I sold on here, as I got a lot of helpful advice from people on here, and want to show my appreciation, by adding a few pic's of him, but don't know how to do that on here,as I cant see the right button to click, any ideas.[/url]

You have to be a Forum Member and be logged in...

1. Go to Photo Gallery and click on "Upload Photos".
2. Click on the first "Browse" button and find the photo file on your hard drive.
3. Enter Tilte and Description if you wish and click the "Upload/Submit" button.
4. Click on the thumbnail to see the larger picture. Right click in the UBBCode: box and choose "Select All". Copy the URL and come back here and Paste it where you want the photo to appear.

That's all!

Another plus for the Photo Gallery... your picture is sized just right for the Forums!

charolaischick said:
Managed to post the pictures, thank you

PERTH_2007.jpg

Good Looking Bull,charolaischick,hope this is where you wanted the photo,if not ,let me know and I will delete it..............good luck
PS welcome to the boards.

Thanks Haymaker, thats just what I wanted, and thank you everyone who gave me such helpful advice when I was going through a ringworm scare, which was unfounded. Thanks for all the replys :D

Latest posts