• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

bull sale catalogue

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Looks good elwapo, bulls are looking good. What do the calves from the Wide Glide bull look like? He looks like something that I would use, lots of muscle and moderate numbers.

Wide glide bulls have done very well for us. Unfortunatley we lost him to a tumor just before breeding season a year ago last spring.We are using a son of his as a clean up heifer bull now. He was a super calving ease bull and we sold some of his bull calves to purebred breeders, who report that they are good calving ease and easy keepers like wide glide was. We are presently in the process of updating our herd sire portion of the web site to include our new black herd sire that is pictured in the catalogue.

Excellent pictures of the bulls. I was just wandering how you got Epds on the balancers or did I misread those numbers? Good luck with your sale!!

The Canadian and American gelbvieh associations issue EPDs for "balancer" bulls. I believe the Gelbvieh breed is the first to do so.

Latest posts