• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bull tour

Help Support Ranchers.net:

S.S.A.P. said:
Thanks Mike, it might be classy but it drives me crazy!! What kind of download time did you have - for whole or did you go with the 2 parts?

Slick as a whistle. No time at all both ways, and I only have 3 meg DSL. It should fly on 6 meg or with cable download speeds.

Dial-up? It might be a little sluggish. Find someone with Dial-up and ask them to pull it up.

Connie;
Catalog looks good; good job on pictures & really appreciate the background info (&pictures) as well as the performance data.
Loaded fairly easily on SK Tel mongrelized high speed airstick!
Good luck on the sale!

Thanks cowsense .... and "mongrelized " is the best description :D and very polite compared to what I called xplornet :wink:

Some of the Internet sales I have bid on have been a little tricky. Two weeks ago. I logged but had to call in to bid the video was choppy when I called in the said there video was also bad.
I was told a lot of that has to do with the connection at the sale site. People need to remember there is a delay from the video to the audio to the bid
With these tricky auctioneers here in the US it's a lot most impossible to buy unless you are the final bid. Some of the Internet sites want to know what bulls you are interested in and your price before they come in the ring
For me I have just as good luck giving a bid to of all people the owner of the cattle

Hay Feeder said:
Some of the Internet sales I have bid on have been a little tricky. Two weeks ago. I logged but had to call in to bid the video was choppy when I called in the said there video was also bad.
I was told a lot of that has to do with the connection at the sale site. People need to remember there is a delay from the video to the audio to the bid
With these tricky auctioneers here in the US it's a lot most impossible to buy unless you are the final bid. Some of the Internet sites want to know what bulls you are interested in and your price before they come in the ring
For me I have just as good luck giving a bid to of all people the owner of the cattle

Yep-- with some of the producers I know and trust- I've bought a few bulls and several heifers that way.. Give them my top bid- and with some I still had quite a bit of money left to play with....

Oldtimer said:
Hay Feeder said:

Yep-- with some of the producers I know and trust- I've bought a few bulls and several heifers that way.. Give them my top bid- and with some I still had quite a bit of money left to play with....

Oldtimer, with the money you are getting from the Left, you have a lot of money everyday!

CA

Latest posts