• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bulldog Puppies At just $350usd,Yorkie Puppiesa $250USD

Help Support Ranchers.net:

traccy

Reaction score
WE  ARE DEALERS IN ALL KINDS OF DOGS SUCH AS, BulldogPuppies,Chihuahua Puppies,GoldenRet riever Puppies,Maltese Puppies,Poodle Puppies,Pomeranian  Puppies,Pug Puppies,Rottweiler Puppies ,Shih Tzu Puppies ,Yorkie Puppies.Our dogs are raised by breeders who strive to raise happy healthy puppies for you and your family. All puppies are up to date shots and wormings. All of our puppies are Vet checked before leaving and have health records. They are microchipped for their safety. We also provide a one year guarantee against genetic diseases.For enquairy

Bulldog Puppies .........At just $350usd 
 Chihuahua Puppies..........At just $300usd 
 Golden Retriever Puppies..........at just $200usd 
 Maltese Puppies ............at just $300usd 
 Poodle Puppies ...................at just $300usd 
 Pomeranian Puppies................at just $300usd  
 Pug Puppies ......................at just $350usd 
 Rottweiler Puppies ...............at just $300usd 
 Shih Tzu Puppies..................at just $250usd 
 Yorkie Puppies.....at just $250usd

enquairy contact:[email protected]

Do you have a sample pack of, say, two loin chops from each breed? I'd hate to spend that type of money and end up with the equivalent of a burnt out bucking bull. The only dog I've had was from a common Rosebud mutt - wasn't bad - better than goose but not quite as good as antelope.

No wonder traccysmiles. With those kinda prices who wouldn't. I'll stick with my crossbred mutts thank you very much

rkaiser said:
No wonder traccysmiles. With those kinda prices who wouldn't. I'll stick with my crossbred mutts thank you very much

I've got a Black Lab that didn't cost me a dime - and that's probably about what she's worth. :lol: However, she's loyal and exceptionally good with the kids - even lets the cats sleep with her, so I figure I can justify the dog food bill.

And I thought my cousin was high on his Golden Retriever puppies. A few years ago, he had an ad in the local paper advertising the puppies for $50 apiece. I called him on the phone, and offered to trade him two $25 kittens for a fifty dollar puppy. He wasn't interested. :( :???: :?

A puppy is one of those commodities in life you should never have to pay for. There are a gazillion of them needing good homes.

Sandhusker said:
rkaiser said:

I've got a Black Lab that didn't cost me a dime - and that's probably about what she's worth. :lol: However, she's loyal and exceptionally good with the kids - even lets the cats sleep with her, so I figure I can justify the dog food bill.

Here is our dog, Scarlett, being nice to a cat. Scarlett was free and so was the cat. :wink:

Scarlettandcat.jpg

A puppy is one of those commodities in life you should never have to pay for.

I gotta agree. Unless you're after something really specific, but even then, you can probably get a good one pretty cheap, or free, if you're patient.

Shoot, even our horses only cost us a grand total of $300 between all five of them...

thmw...I gotta agree. Unless you're after something really specific, but even then, you can probably get a good one pretty cheap, or free, if you're patient.

I am sure everyone knows the saying "you get what you pay for". If you want a mutt, I am sure you can get as many as you want free. But if you want a good stock dog, hunting dog, guard dog, ect you probably will have to pay for it.

ok I am going to be "catty" ......
geeshhhh thats not just at that is ALOT sorry paid $50 for my black hmmmmmmm ???dog from the pound best dog with kids and protects the house.
Was given the other for free but after all the bills for genetic mange she has cost me a fortune but I would NOT trade her or put her down for anything unless she gets bad and is in pain again. She is so sweet for a chow St Barnard mix.

*hijack* Mssage use Happy Jack mange medicine as it does heal it... however since its heriditary, anytime the dog is stressed it will come back.
That stuff stinks so hopefully she is an outside dog. * hijack over*

Seems like normal prices to me for registered small dogs like that. I used to raise Boston terriers and sold them for $350 to $500 each, however I always had good bloodlines, good looking dogs. Most I ever paid for a boston was $800 but she was a good looking dog and I still have her bloodlines. You all forget that many of these type dogs have to have a c-section ($300-$500) and usually only 3 pups is average per litter.

Truth here, Gregs brother gets $1000 for his dashound puppies,and I'm not even going to tell you the price range for a trained stock dog but a $1000 won't touch it!!!!!!!!!!

use Happy Jack mange medicine as it does heal it
Have tried that dont work on her for some reason. The vet said all you can do is bath her twice a day with baby shampoo while giving her Ivomec twice a day for a week then once a day till she is healed and give every other day for a month......she has been mange free for about 8 months. hoping it will not come back BUT I know its bound to.
YES she is an outside dog LOL st barnard / chow she is big and CLUMSY. [/quote]

Latest posts