• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bulls and bales

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
Bullsonthemeadow.jpg

Bulls on the meadow
Bales.jpg

Bales
Stillhaying.jpg

Still haying
VigortonefeedsalesmenFasterHorseswo.jpg

Vigortone feed salesman, Faster Horses would be proud
Tractorambulance.jpg

Tractor ambulance

Soapweed, I seen a few spare epdless bulls in that bunch that you can send my way any time yer ready. hehehe

How'd the chit chat go with the vigortone rep? so far I can't find any info on it here in south east texas.....guess I"m gonna hafta just call the 800# and ask em.

Cool pics as always. Whassa matter with the tractor?

Really great photos,again! The bulls look great. You guys sure make nice looking bales. Well-all have a great time at Deadwood. For bulls with"no EPDS" (according to some) you certainly have some nice replacement heifers and excellent calves!

Soapweed, it looks to me like you are going to go into the winter with green feed on the ground. I am envious :!: I would be very sick of haying by now if I were you, but at least you had a good haycrop. If you were to make a bale around here now, it would look pretty sorry. That is IF you COULD still make a bale somewhere around here. Maybe next year.

The EPD argument is a complex one, but you are still selling your calves by the pound, and the buyers must like them judging by the prices you received last fall. There is no one answer to any problem, and I think you will be paid well again this year, by the looks of some of the calves you posted. :D

"Anyone who doesn't utilize EPD's in this day in age is either just plain ignorant, lazy or both. Keep living off that old money and then explain to your son why he can't compete in a few years."

Boy, I am glad I don't have to listen to your bitching every day.

No wait, maybe I do. :roll:

Horseman said:
Anyone who doesn't utilize EPD's in this day in age is either just plain ignorant, lazy or both. Keep living off that old money and then explain to your son why he can't compete in a few years.

Well, Horseman (alias Nebrusker), you gripe about "old money" for some, and yet you condemn older-type paid-for equipment that others use. You seem to stand for absolutely nothing, and mainly like to "push people's buttons."

My dear departed mother gave my sisters and me advice as we were growing up. She said, "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." Admittedly I don't always heed her fine instruction, but I will say I try.

I know your mother, and she is a fine lady. Evidently she either forgot to give you this type of advice, or you just plain and simple flat don't care. Either way, the only person you are really hurting is yourself and your personal reputation.

I have a hunch you could be a pretty decent guy if you would just try. The first obstacle you need to overcome is to get that humongous chip off your shoulder. Shrug really really hard and maybe it will come off. Then go back to bed, roll over once, and get out on the other side. Start your day over, and better yet, start your life over. The one thing in your favor is that you are still young. Maybe a few more years of experiencing real life will add some wisdom to your outlook. Good luck, you need quite a bit of it.

Soapweed said:
Horseman said:
Anyone who doesn't utilize EPD's in this day in age is either just plain ignorant, lazy or both. Keep living off that old money and then explain to your son why he can't compete in a few years.

Well, Horseman (alias Nebrusker), you gripe about "old money" for some, and yet you condemn older-type paid-for equipment that others use. You seem to stand for absolutely nothing, and mainly like to "push people's buttons."

My dear departed mother gave my sisters and me advice as we were growing up. She said, "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." Admittedly I don't always heed her fine instruction, but I will say I try.

I know your mother, and she is a fine lady. Evidently she either forgot to give you this type of advice, or you just plain and simple flat don't care. Either way, the only person you are really hurting is yourself and your personal reputation.

I have a hunch you could be a pretty decent guy if you would just try. The first obstacle you need to overcome is to get that humongous chip off your shoulder. Shrug really really hard and maybe it will come off. Then go back to bed, roll over once, and get out on the other side. Start your day over, and better yet, start your life over. The one thing in your favor is that you are still young. Maybe a few more years of experiencing real life will add some wisdom to your outlook. Good luck, you need quite a bit of it.

Now thats how a MAN, reacts! Good advice and attitude!

Just cuz' someone acts like a gentleman, don't think that they aren't a MAN!

Bulls & Bales,soap you are getting witty in your old age,and as usual nice photo's like they say a picture is worth a thousand words,thanks for sharing em & good luck

....Soapweed,very impressive words!! Actually didn't realize horseman was known to anyone thought( he) was a bunch of college students trying to get a reaction out of everyone...... now i have to agree with Katrina and her french

Horseman said:

You no it all don't you?

Soapweed is one of the best ranchers on here you should shut your mouth and open you mind you might learn something.Now dont go away mad just go AWAY.

katrina said:
HOrseman, You are an asshole....(excuse my french everyone) some people only understand some language. You would'nt make a pimple on Soaps butt.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
GIVE HIM HE##, KATRINA!!! Don't mess with her, horseman/nebrusker/sh**-for-brains....she's more than you can handle and she has QUITE a following!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Go lay down by your waterdish!!! :mad:

Jinglebob said:
Soapweed said:
Horseman said:

Now thats how a MAN, reacts! Good advice and attitude!

Just cuz' someone acts like a gentleman, don't think that they aren't a MAN!

AMEN!!!!!!!
Love the pix, soapweed!! nice looking cattle and sooo nice and green where you are at!!! Thank you, again for sharing with the rest of us!! :wink:

Really like your pictures Soapweed, and you gave some valuable advice to Nebrusker. Doubt if he's got the sense to take it.

Latest posts