• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

bulls

Help Support Ranchers.net:

The easiest way to post pictures on this site is to load them to www.photobucket.com and then you simply go to your photo bucket album, clic on the picture you want then right click on the photo and under "properties " copy the URL address.

Go back to your post on Ranchers .net and click the "Img" buttom then paste the address then click the "Img" button again.

This is all free and is easy after you goof it up a couple of times ( does this sound like I might have goofed it a couple of times?)

Then you can click "Preview" at the bottom to make sure things are right before you "submit"

I'm looking forward to seeing your cattle! Welcome aboard!

George said:
The easiest way to post pictures on this site is to load them to www.photobucket.com and then you simply go to your photo bucket album, clic on the picture you want then right click on the photo and under "properties " copy the URL address.

Go back to your post on Ranchers .net and click the "Img" buttom then paste the address then click the "Img" button again.

This is all free and is easy after you goof it up a couple of times ( does this sound like I might have goofed it a couple of times?)

Then you can click "Preview" at the bottom to make sure things are right before you "submit"

I'm looking forward to seeing your cattle! Welcome aboard!

I would add that the "properties" line on a photobucket address often has numbers or letters after the .jpg. Copy and paste everything up to and including .jpg.......but nothing beyond.

031.jpg
[/img]
025.jpg
[/img]hi thanks for advice re photobucket, still cant get second photo correct as you see

Faster horses said:
Welcome to the forum.

My comment on the bulls would be that without a crest in their
neck they look feminine. Maybe some more pictures of them
they would look more like bulls. Hard to tell from these shots.

Geez Faster, wipe off yer bifocals. :p

Those are heifers, Nuffield said he hasn't got the bull picture up yet. :D

Nice heifers, wonder if they would survive here?

gcreekrch said:
Faster horses said:
Welcome to the forum.

My comment on the bulls would be that without a crest in their
neck they look feminine. Maybe some more pictures of them
they would look more like bulls. Hard to tell from these shots.

Geez Faster, wipe off yer bifocals. :p

Those are heifers, Nuffield said he hasn't got the bull picture up yet. :D

Nice heifers, wonder if they would survive here?

I was going to say they are missing more than the "crest" ha ha ha :lol: :p

That was way too funny FH ,sorry . :wave:

Nice thick heifers :D

Are these your bulls ?
ploughing2.jpg

Oh, boy that was one big mistake. :oops: I'm terribly sorry.
The only excuse I have is that I'm on pain killers because of
my total knee replacement. Will that work for an excuse? :lol:

I am so embarrassed. Glad you got a good laugh out if it.
I would have too, had I not been the one that made the
erroneous post. :cry:

Again, I apologize.

That was funny!

Nuffield, I am glad you are getting the picture posting thing down, and am looking forward to seeing more of your country!! Your heifers look great.

Hey FH, maybe you should have said, "I meant to say those are some masculine-looking heifers." :wink:
Due to being on painkillers, I let an insurance adjuster get away with telling me my roof damage following a storm was from falling bullets, later on, I surmised it must've been the pain-killers or I'd a shown him what real bullet holes look like. :wink:

Latest posts