• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bunch of New Pics!!!!!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Ranchy

Reaction score
I only have about 50 to share, so hang in there, I'll get them all on here, it may take several posts, though. Not sure how many I can put on at a time....... lol

Early December, 2007

Image-2015.jpg

This one was taken from the park, where we were doing food box stuff

Image-2016.jpg

From the same spot, a little later in the evening

When we went down and worked on the fence at the place I grew up at

Image-2022.jpg

The old Home Place (yep, this is where Ranchy learned to be a cowboy......uh, girl)
That's the edge of Gold Bluff on the right side of the pic

Image-2023.jpg

Al, "hiding" in a stringy-bark juniper tree.......trying to get the wire untangled enough to put it back where it's supposed to go

Image-2026.jpg

Benjie & Al, ripping the barbed wire out of the ground, so they can put the fence back together again

Image-2028.jpg

Same two teens, but you can see part of Gold Bluff in this one

Image-2029.jpg

Moon in the middle of the day

Image-2032.jpg

Mineral Creek and Gold Bluff

Image-2033.jpg

Up the creek from where we were working on the fence

Image-2034.jpg

Looking in the opposite direction (see the ice down there?)

A few pics for the horse lovers on the board

Image-2047.jpg

Miss Peach, Li'l Miss Peach & the weanling stud paint colt

Image-2046.jpg

The "kids" and Little Dan

Image-2038.jpg

Li'l Miss Peach

Image-2042.jpg

Miss Peach

Image-2017.jpg

Bald eagle sitting in a cottonwood tree, across the road from the gate of the horse pasture

Christmas Pictures

Image-2048.jpg

My mom (behind the tree) and Al, decorating

Image-2052.jpg

Not only did Al decorate the tree, he also got Granny decorated too!

Image-2049.jpg

All lit up

Image-2054.jpg

The end result, looks pretty good, huh?

Image-2058.jpg

One of my support and cheering section-my step-dad, "Pa"

Image-2060.jpg

Granny looking quite festive in her Christmas apron

Image-2062.jpg

The "kids" table

Image-2064.jpg

H, SIL, DB, DS playing Santa

Image-2073.jpg

What was in the huge box........a new, nice warm sleeping bag for my baby brother!

Image-2072.jpg

Al opening a present

Image-2074.jpg

Youngest sis and her BF

My room at Granny & Pa's casa

Image-2056.jpg

Quilt made by my great aunt in the early 1980s

Image-2057.jpg

The bed all made up, with the many pillows Granny keeps there

MOVING!!!!!!!!!!!

Image-2081.jpg

A shot of Gold Bluff from the top, Silver Peak is just over the little juniper in the foreground

Image-2082.jpg

Just about to fall off into Mineral Creek

Image-2084.jpg

About half way down the hill, looking up the creek

Image-2086.jpg

About half way between the creek crossing and the turnoff to the house

Image-2089.jpg

Where the road turns off the county road, to go to the casa (see the old barn and corral?)

Image-2091.jpg

Our new to us home

Image-2077.jpg

Image-2078.jpg

New to us fridge headed up the creek, in Pa's pickup

Coming back here this afternoon

Image-2093.jpg

Hwy 180, headed north. You can see Silver Peak in the distance, it is my baby brother's favorite mountain in the area

Image-2094.jpg

Christmas Pinon just before we got to my dad's place

Image-2095.jpg

Image-2096.jpg

Mogollon Mountains from Gutache Mesa

Looks like from being busy moving to getting Christmas done..and fence building...you're one heck of busy lady...Good luck in your new home...the scenery alone will make you feel all good inside...Thanks for the tour...

:) I enjoyed all your pics Ranchy,your moms a very pretty lady :!:

You always have a positive attitude,I admire that in people....good-luck my cyber friend

Thanks for sharing your world with us all Ranchy. Looks like ya'll had wonderful Christmas, lots of family around.

I love the area your in. Looks alot like the Davis Mountains area of Texas.

Ranchy, Congratulations on your successful new move and home. You are off to a great start with all that help. The lands seem pretty and vast and it surely looks like you won't be troubled by mold and mildew! :wink: Thank you for posting all those pictures which I find very interesting they are so different from around here. Happy new year to you, Ranchy.

Lilly, maybe that's why my dad likes Alpine, Fort Davis, etc. so well. I've never been there (he'll be headed back that way the end of Feb, have a cowboy poetry gathering there that he always goes to) so had no idea.

nr, I sure hope we won't have much trouble with mold and/or mildew! It's normally pretty dry, but the last couple of summers have been way above average rain fall! Happy New Year to you, too!

CattleArmy said:
Pictures from other areas are fun to look at. Thanks for posting them.

My thoughts exactly. I think a trip to New Mexico is going to be in the cards one of these days.

Good luck Ranchy. :!:

Thanks, Tap!!!!!! Let me know when ya plan to head this way, and maybe we can have a little get-together! I'd like that!!! :D

Soap, I was too......for a while, I was pretty concerned, but everything came through just fine! :wink: :lol:

Lilly, it does kinda resemble that, huh? Hmmmmmmmm.....course, I guess it's just a little further south and east of here (or down there, anyway). :lol: Thanks for posting that pic! :D

Latest posts