• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bundy Women can own property too

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Bootheel

Reaction score
and pass it along. In the search for titles and deeds, the king's subjects may have forgotten to check other modes of inheritance, other that paternal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLC9oDHUaYI#t=159

A long video, I haven't watched it all, but the first couple of minutes reminds us that Grandma's have a say as well. It hit home for me, because most of my ancestors married the neighbor girl as well, and along with it came some property. I hope my deeds are good even if they didn't come from a man.

OT should read the comments below the video page. Nearly 100% Pro-Bundy.................................

Thanks for this.

and his comments correspond with what I posted on the history of the area. Bunkerville was settled by a group of Mormons that moved from Utah, in 1877.

If the bundy's don't have the rights to graze that land, does Bunkerville have the right to be a town?

How can one group claim land, and others cannot claim that same land, the same year?

It doesn't compute no matter what angle the feds take. And those that keep thinking Bundy is in the wrong when the feds tried to squeeze him out of business, by using the turtle, I'm curious as to how you justify a few things. If the grazing rights are not attached to the "base" ranch, why was the land use never up for auction? Why did no one else have the right to offer more to obtain its use? Why was it the practice of the federal government to offer the rights to the subsequent owners of ranches time and time and time again? Seems like a very well established practice. So even under this logic, I just don't see how anyone can argue that the owner of the ranch base land doesn't have the right of refusal to obtain the permit- the owner of the base ranch purchased the right of grazing.... That is, until the government decided to shut down grazing in certain areas, and in others, inhibit the grazing to the point of making it non profitable. Without the permit or adequate ability to use the pasture, the base land becomes almost worthless.

So using this line of thinking (while trampling on the Constitution) that the rancher has no rights to the land because it is federal, or to an expectation to continue utilizing the pasture as performed previously/feasibly, you can only conclude that the federal governments regulations of how they awarded grazing permits initially and subsequently, or their more recent change in policy has caused a ranching bubble and they are ruining lives and stealing life savings of families, and their way of life.

The housing bubble bust isn't anything compared to the loss of value ranchers have felt and will continue to feel if this is allowed to continue.

Bootheel said:
and pass it along. In the search for titles and deeds, the king's subjects may have forgotten to check other modes of inheritance, other that paternal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLC9oDHUaYI#t=159

A long video, I haven't watched it all, but the first couple of minutes reminds us that Grandma's have a say as well. It hit home for me, because most of my ancestors married the neighbor girl as well, and along with it came some property. I hope my deeds are good even if they didn't come from a man.

If you want to hear a great explanation of the "enabling acts", start watching at the 27 min. mark...

Excellent post. This guy knows his history. He's not some crackpot demonstrating in the city park. He is intelligent and sure makes his point. Thanks for posting.

Red Barn Angus said:
Excellent post. This guy knows his history. He's not some crackpot demonstrating in the city park. He is intelligent and sure makes his point. Thanks for posting.

I'm waiting for Kola to attack his ranching/cattle experience, like she did mine, when I posted much the same as this Bundy son, after doing only minor investigation... :lol:

Every now and then I find myself doubting these people, and then I watch a video such as this. It is powerful and humbling. I couldn't talk 10 minutes without making a fool out of myself, and this fellow gets better the longer he speaks. I hope to shake his hand someday.

Bootheel said:
Every now and then I find myself doubting these people, and then I watch a video such as this. It is powerful and humbling. I couldn't talk 10 minutes without making a fool out of myself, and this fellow gets better the longer he speaks. I hope to shake his hand someday.

Finally had time to watch it. It was a great video and should be shown in civics class of every 8th grader in the US.

hypocritexposer said:
Red Barn Angus said:

I'm waiting for Kola to attack his ranching/cattle experience, like she did mine, when I posted much the same as this Bundy son, after doing only minor investigation... :lol:

You read your pocket Constitution? :lol:

iwannabeacowboy said:
hypocritexposer said:
Red Barn Angus said:

You read your pocket Constitution? :lol:

yep, searched it out on Google :wink:

It's amazing that a Canadian can educate themselves more about the "Rule of Law", in 5 minutes, than either OT, or Kola have picked up, in their lifetimes.

But, at least Kola knows more about NBA contracts, due to her lifelong experience with racism.

If I was a cynic...

Latest posts